It's Officially My Big Break

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonosloveslave

Offishul Kitteh Doctor
Staff member
I am going to be interviewed by the local news this afternoon, they are doing a piece on cicadas - they want me to talk about cats eating them and problems to watch out for. They aren't toxic but will give cats (and dogs) a belly ache if they eat too many since they can't digest the exoskeleton. Good PR for the practice, maybe I'll be whisked away to Hollywood.......

Or not :|

I'll take any kind of break today :shrug:

:wave:

this is a cicada...

cicada.gif

u2popmofo said:

Think of the most annoying thing you can come up with. Now think of it in giant insect form.

That's a cicada. :down:

But no - the most annoying thing I can come up with is my cat - adept at catching cicada's - only to let them loose inside for me to search for while the rest of the world sleeps!:mad:

Boooooooooooooooooooo

I was bumped for all the Florida weather stuff :down: We were in Tampa at this time last week, really good that my mom's surgery was not slated for this week :huh:

It was basically a fluff/filler piece, they may still air it on the late news tonight or save it for tomorrow night :shrug:

u2popmofo said:

Think of the most annoying thing you can come up with. Now think of it in giant insect form.

That's a cicada. :down:

do you get them in giant swarms in your trees as well?

invasion of the locusts, indeed :|

Lilly said:

do you get them in giant swarms in your trees as well?

invasion of the locusts, indeed :|

Not in Utah. They were all over in Japan though. They were seriously the size of a small bird there, I dont know if that's normal. It was ridiculous. I'm not a fan.

omg they look and sound so gross :scream:

Thank god I have never seen one where I live.

u2popmofo said:
They were all over in Japan though. They were seriously the size of a small bird there, I dont know if that's normal. It was ridiculous. I'm not a fan.

Ohhhhhh...I think I saw that movie.

The Enlish voice overs never worked with the Japanese mouth movements though. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom