It's Officially MORE Unfaithful Jelly!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
Dude..................last night at the Ryan Adams board, Ryan was posting, and he asked us what he should call the new album because now he's not so sure of the title. Being the dork I am, I suggested Unfaithful Jelly. After I went to bed, he came back and posted...and look what he titled his post!!! :lol:

Attachments

• uj.jpg
    uj.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 77
He was just being his normal weirdass self...we asked him what he was doing online on a Friday night, and he said that he was going to go out...but I don't think he did. :laugh: He talked about the new songs on the album, acknowledged some stuff posted in other threads, and said that he was confused by why a couple gals on the board were ripping on his girlfriend.

so is he gonna name the album that?
I don't see why not

This is what he said:

"i havent decided. it was 'Love is Hell'. then it was 'The End' then 'Shadowlands' then it was 'beware of The Greys' now i think its just called 'Rocknroll Reverse' but i dunno."

Love Is Hell is what all of the magazines have been reporting, but now that he's actually recorded the songs, he's having other ideas. We of course had to offer up our suggestions too. :D

He said this also:

"well. i know rocknroll is cliche but it would actually say it backwards on the record, because it is so totally not rocknroll at all. its sad-beatiful hopefully. but the end was funny for sure."

*new album anticipation* :drool:

omg bc. ryan adams read your post. and used your phrase. you are famous. seriously. i'm in awe. :crack:

*passes out :faint:

*wants new ryan NOW :mad:

do you have any songs by his girlfriend? lucky girl. :angry:

I don't have any of her albums, but I listened to a couple of her songs online. Ryan says that her new album is going to be her best ever...he always raves about it.

Bonochick said:
"well. i know rocknroll is cliche but it would actually say it backwards on the record, because it is so totally not rocknroll at all. its sad-beatiful hopefully. but the end was funny for sure."
can someone translate this for me
because I really have no idea what he is saying there

Back
Top Bottom