It's Officially #Misanthropia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It really pisses me off when the washer decides to stop working. That washer has a fucking cushy life...it spends most of its time just sitting there, chilling with the dryer. It probably gets used one, two days a week?? All we ask of it is that it washes our clothes. That's all!!! Yet, it is sometimes unable to perform in the manner in which we've grown accustomed to. What a lazy ass piece of machinery. It needs HELP. HELP?????????? HA!!!!!!!!

I DON'T THINK I'M ASKING TOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!

SPIN AROUND AND MAKE SOME SUDS!!!!!!!!! I'm even givin' ya the soap, for cryin' out sakes!!!!

I don't care if you are old!!!!!! Spin, damn you, SPIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Wooooooooo, head rush!

*falls off chair*

I want people to pull those huge ****** out of their ***** and get back here so that we can resume the brain eating and general tomfoolery that used to be so prevalent around here! :mad:

:banghead:

Men are pissing me off at the moment, and I'm afraid that I'm never going to find a good job after I graduate. Plus I have a little over a week to finish my thesis and my all my final lit papers.
I'm so stressed right now...

I wish I was 5 again.

:mad:

A few moments last week were the first times I felt happy in what felt like months. I'm turning into a bitter old hag.

Yep, I wish I was 5 again.

:|

I'm sick of people expecting me to conform to their political stereotypes. I'm sick of my so-called friends deciding that I've betrayed their cause because I don't agree 100% with what they think I ought to believe in. They claim to be oh so open minded and tolerant, but in reality they're a bunch of close-minded :censored: who think that anyone who thinks outside of their narrow little box is somehow inferior to them.

:censored: them all.

I'm mad.

Yeah!!!!!!

I wanna be 5 again!!!!!!!!

Life was good...I kicked ass at pre-school...then I started kindergarten and kicked ass...I got to sit at the Blue Table, my favorite color! I met my best friend Sun Cha (we're not friends anymore, but it was good while it lasted!), and I had lots of pretty dresses.

But wait...

Lots of kids hated me. :|

There were no kids in the neighborhood my age. :|

If there were, they probably would have hated me too. :|

Man, 5 years old sucked!!!!!!

I wish I was 2. :mad:

Yeah...

*wanders into thread and then realizes she has nothing to vent about for once*

Don't worry, I'll probably think of something in the next few seconds or so. Wait, I already thought of something.

I hate chemicals. There are way too many of them in the air, and I can't breathe or think straight or anything. People put on way too much perfume and smoke like chimneys and use up gallons of hairspray every morning.

Some dude tried to kill his wife (who had multiple chemical sensitivity or whatever the heck it is) by smearing perfumed shampoo on a door handle.

The cats are ruining our windowsills, my U2 stuff, and my Ryan stuff!!!!!!!!! :scream:

Now I know why God made cats so cute...cuz otherwise we'd give them away to Migglashes!

*random voice* BC, there's no such thing as Migglashes...

That's how mad I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm making shit up!!!!!!!!!!!

*random voice* BC, you need anger management.

I'm managing it JUST FINE, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

yes. :mad: now this thread is what i'm talkin about for a day like today.

i'm PISSED. i am ANGRY. i am FRUSTRATED.

yeah sure, i forgive all the people who piss me off and all of that, but that still doesn't mean that once in a while i'm not gonna just RAGE about it, right?

WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?

FizzingWhizzbees said:
is the random voice single?

Yes...he needs a woman so he'll leave me the hell alone.

*random voice* You know you love me.

I said shut the hell up!!!!! :mad:

This girl in my office wants to get a cat, when she doesn't even really like animals. She argues that to save money she'll just get a free one and never take it to the vet and if it gets to expensive to buy food and cat liter, she'll give it away. :down::mad::rant:

meegannie said:
This girl in my office wants to get a cat, when she doesn't even really like animals. She argues that to save money she'll just get a free one and never take it to the vet and if it gets to expensive to buy food and cat liter, she'll give it away. :down::mad::rant:

Dood. :| That is soooooooo wrong. :mad:

My boss is all over us that we have to get more business, but then they laid off a customer service person so we have less back-up in the office. They want us to deliver all our own packages instead of using couriers to save money. How can we be delivering packages, doing more of our own paperwork and stuff and trying to qualify and call on new business while maintaining our current business? AAAAAAAAAAAGH!

Thanks, I needed that. Work! :mad:

Does anyone need any printing? :wave: :wink:

I wish I was back in school.

meegannie said:

That is one of the most heartless things I've ever heard. I hope you talk her down from her disturbing opinion. :tsk:

if she does go through with this, would it be possible to report her to someone? since they'd take the cat away, it wouldn't be bad in this case since she'd give her up anyway.

i'm going rollerblading...and i will biff it. i can tell.

i wish my tooth would not hurt and that it would be less likely that i need a root canal :huh:

i wish the bathroom wasn't so far too. :mad:

HelloAngel said:

That is one of the most heartless things I've ever heard. I hope you talk her down from her disturbing opinion.

I know. I was SO angry yesterday when she was talking about it and kept trying to explain to her why it was a bad idea, but she doesn't really care because she doesn't even like animals. She just wants a pet because she's bored and I think her roommate kind of wants one as well. They just had a fish that died after a couple of days because they didn't know how to take care of it. How do they expect to keep a cat???? :mad: :censored: :madspit: :scream: :angry: :rant: :yell:

She's just a very selfish person. :down:

complaint #2

This morning I was carrying some stuff for our coworker who hurt her knee and is on crutches. She was sitting down at her desk and hit her knee that she injured on the side of the desk and I said, "Oh, are you all right?" Cat girl immediately started laughing and said, "Are you all right?" in a mocking tone. Bitch. :mad:

You should tell that heartless bitch that you'll report her for animal cruelty if she even thinks of abusing an innocent and helpless animal like that. :tsk:

*looks around my turn*

-Gwen(girl i lent a book too) LOST my friggin book, but says it was "STOLEN" she has yet to return it to me or buy me a new one like she promised

-I am sick! I have been the only in my house not to get sick in the last few months, but now am sick with cold and strep throat :sick:

-I need a good man*looks around*none here in Redding

-I need a job, like pronto, I am so sick of not having money :angry:

-I want to move out of my parents house bc it sucks having my parents burst into my room when ever they want and taking whatever they want from me

-I want my cellphone back :( it's been dead for over 3 three weeks and I still havent been able to call Aarron about the audition for his band bc I cant access his # on my phone

-I want to BE IN A FUCKIN BAND!!! :scream:

*takes a deep breath* I think that is it for now!! thanks :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom