It's officially meeting new ppl is scary

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sparkysgrrrl

War Child
I'm meeting a net person today and I'm all nervousy.
I don't really no much about him, but others have vouched for his sanity and he's new in town and dosen't know anyone.
So they thought we should meet.
But I'm sooooo bad at first impressions and meetings.
I know I'm gonna say something stupid and he's going to think I'm a nut bar.

:reject:

But he likes U2 so he must be :cool:

I've mostly met all wonderful folks from the Internet...I met a couple of really weird guys though too! :uhoh: :silent:

Hope it works out and you enjoy yourself! :wave:

I'm very weary about meeting Internet people if I do not know much about them beforehand.

You never know people's motives, and unfortunately, I speak from the worse of experiences here. :|

I've had pretty good experiences meeting people from the Internet, except maybe for one. She was a freak, who sent weird e-mails. :ohmy: Good thing she lives far, far away from me.

I have met tons of people from the internet. I always get really nervous before meeting people. :crack:
It's usually worked out for me. Just a few odd ones where our personalities just didn't mesh you know? No obvious freaks though, from what I saw. But then again I did meet db9 :ohmy:

Re: I'm too poor to go on a gathering

daisybean said:
After spending close to a year on this board with you people, I don't want to meet any of you crazy freaks

;)

STALKER :macdevil: :macdevil:

I just spilled laundry detergent on me:|

i know what you mean. i hate meeting people for the first time. or second time...hell, until i know them well, i find it scary. I've not had a bad experience before, although i know some people have - maybe just be cautious, of course, but there is always a possiblity for great things...there are a lot of great people out there that are as normal...(although i suppose that's all subjective ;) ) as we are. :)

It can be nerve wracking. I have met some people from the net and the first experience was probly the scariest one.. but I was not nervous at all in Vegas, I was VERY EXCITED!! :hyper:

dizzy said:
I've had pretty good experiences meeting people from the Internet, except maybe for one. She was a freak, who sent weird e-mails. :ohmy: Good thing she lives far, far away from me.

Was it me??

Paranoia...

meegannie said:

Was it me??

No Meggy, it was jkayet. Thank god she's in London now. :lmao: Just kidding, Jenn. You both don't know the girl. She's not on Interference.

though its cool you are doing this, i will never meet anyone from the internet.

whether some are by their choice or mine, schedules and what not always get in the way. same with finances.

I doubt Id ever meet an Interference person you all live too far away :wave:

Id be scared of meeting an internet person too :ohmy: :uhoh:

I was scared when Dad and I drove to April's house to surprise her cuz I thought she'd call the cops on me for stalking. :shifty: :laugh:

i have met several people that i have met online and some people from interference. it is always freaky at first because i have a fear that they will be some axe murder. lol. but as soon as meet them, they turn out to be normal. i have yet to meet a freak from the internet, and hope that never happens.

I've met several nice people through the Internet, including my fiance. I'm REALLY shy, so it kind of surprises me that people don't think I'm a psycho axe murderer. :wave:

I would like to think I am just a little more normal away from here :D..some of you must think I'm twelve eggs short of a dozen sometimes..

..I can relate to you meegannie..I promised myself I would tackle my shyness for New Year but guess I still need a little work..sometimes its so hard to understand..still always time I guess..I think there must be a level of confidence in you to have allowed you to fly all the way here to meet up with your fiance for the first time so I think you have that going for you..last time I even put a foot outside England was 6-7 years ago..guess I like the weather here too much :D

im always nervous meeting people from the net. i always worry what their first impression of me will be. i've met some interferencers and they are really cool(elvis, jala, martha, soulful mofo, deep, angelique, veghead).

i'm gonna be brave and say i met one interferencer in person (he doesn't come on here anymore) that i just dont get along with anymore. im not naming names, but he's an idiot. i hope i never come across him again. not all experiences are good, i guess.

I was nervous meeting people from here for the first time too...the first time I met anybody from here was on the first leg of the elevation tour here in Dallas...everyone I met was really nice.

I was also nervous when I flew all the way to Austin all by myself to see U2 on the second leg...the first time I'd ever gone to another city so far away just for a concert, and I knew I'd be meeting interferencers...not only was I going to be in a city by myself without anyone I knew, but I'd be meeting 'internet' people :uhoh: but once again, I met some really nice people and it felt like we'd known eachother forever! :yes:

secretly I am a phsyco

I can't even spell iut

mwahahahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom