It's officially less than an hour...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
...till I go to the dentist and get my new permanent bridge! :hyper: :uhoh: Hopefully I'll be smiling like :D when I'm done.

At least I'm not getting a tooth pulled this time! :lol:

I hate penecillin :no:I have to take four of these huge pills before I go to the dentist cuz of my heart an hour before I go to the dentist :yuck:

:angry:
chewbacca.jpg
:angry:

I'm sure Chewbacca has lovely teeth, but you can't see them in that picture.

Does Abel have the same dentist?

whoa! that was the quickest dentist appointment I've ever had! I was in and out of there in 30 minutes. They just popped the temporary bridge off, placed the new bridge on to make sure it fit, which it did, and then cemented it into place. Luckily it wasn't as bright white as I thought it would be. I can tell where the bridge looks a little whiter, but that's only cuz I know it's there, I don't really think that anyone who didn't know I was wearing a bridge would know it was there.

What do y'all think? Here's a pic of my new pearly whites...can you tell which teeth are the bridge and which ones are my natural teeth?

Attachments

• permanent teeth.jpg
    permanent teeth.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

I could post the before pics but I don't wanna gross y'all out too much :lol:

I've already posted the before pics in my journal a while back if anyone is interested in seeing them, just look there.

gah now I'm mad :mad:

I just remembered that they were supposed to fill a chipped when they put my bridge in. The chipped tooth is on the bottom, but they said it would be better to wait and do it when I got the new bridge. It was included in the price quote they gave me and I've already paid for it

I have to take the penecillin pre-meds I mentioned earlier and they better not charge me for those either since I'll have to go back :rant:

Well I called them this morning :mad:

At first the receptionist said "we didn't have you down for a filling"

And I said but you had it on the price quote, and I asked him about it when I had the tooth pulled a couple weeks ago and he said it would be better to wait until they put the bridge in.

I even told her it was included in the price they gave me that I already paid for...she pulled it up on her computer and said "oh, you're right" :rolleyes:

Then I asked her about the pre-meds if I had to pay for those. She said she could give me some when I have the filling done on Thursday. But I told her that wouldn't work...I'm supposed to take the pre-meds an hour before. Then she was like "oh, then in that case you would have to pay for them, because I'd have to call in the prescription." I was like wtf?!?! even though it was your mistake that you forgot? She said to hold on a minute, and she put me on hold, then came back and said it was ok if I came in today and picked up the pre-meds.

:tsk: :lol: :rant:

I went to the dentist today to get the filling. It's funny how my tooth ached more after getting the filling than it did when I got the other tooth pulled :shrug: :der: :lol: I took an advil earlier and it doesn't hurt at all now.

Back
Top Bottom