It's Officially Krispy Kreme

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
Krispy Kreme Donuts just opened down the street from my apartment! :drool:

I work from noon to 8pm, and this morning they bought Krispy Kreme donuts at work....4 BOXES! (I work around the corner from my apartment), and all I had for lunch today was Krispy Kreme donuts! :laugh:

nothing like Krispy Kreme donuts and pepsi! :hyper: :crazy:

When Krispy Kreme opened near my house last year, they had police directly the line to the parking lot because there was so much traffic!!! There were people waiting for hours to get a donut! How crazy is that? :crazy:

I can see waiting for hours for a U2 related item, but a donut????:ohmy:

blech. donuts :down:

When Krispy Kreme opened here it was madness for like 3 months. we literally had a cop sitting outside the place directing traffic. for 3 months. they had to build a frontage road just for the damn drive thru line.

what is wrong with people?

*edit* DER.

interesting that i missed that previous post about the same thing up there.

:der:

Last edited:
Ali Rose said:
blech. donuts :down:

When Krispy Kreme opened here it was madness for like 3 months. we literally had a cop sitting outside the place directing traffic. for 3 months. they had to build a frontage road just for the damn drive thru line.

what is wrong with people?

*edit* DER.

interesting that i missed that previous post about the same thing up there.

:der:

hmmmmm......I think we're from the same part of the world....Maple Grove mean anything to you???

I've never had a Krispy Kreme.

We have Tim Hortons here though...I :heart: their doughnuts...but I haven't had one for a long time. We always have to bring some tractor tires for my sis when we go home to visit her.

well both of their locations say MPLS...can't be that many Krispy Kreme's there :shrug:

ABEL said:
well both of their locations say MPLS...can't be that many Krispy Kreme's there :shrug:

what does that mean???? Are you suggesting MPLS is a small town or something:( It's the Minneapple you know (New York=big Apple)

Ali Rose said:

:ohmy: who are you??? I live very close to Maple grove.

*freaked out*

:ohmy: who are you???......I live somewhat close to there too. I used to work in Plymouth but now I don't so I never get to that area anymore except to go to the movie theater(Arbor Lakes-the other one sucks, too small) I can't believe how built up it's gotten! Aren't they building a shopping mall now?

Well I'm glad to see I'm not the only Minnesotan here! What do you think of this snow??? I liked it better a few weeks ago when there wasn't any!:( :( :(

arw9797 said:
When Krispy Kreme opened near my house last year, they had police directly the line to the parking lot because there was so much traffic!!! There were people waiting for hours to get a donut! How crazy is that? :crazy:

I can see waiting for hours for a U2 related item, but a donut????:ohmy:

Do you live in San Antonio? I swear to god that happened here. I was like these people must be :coocoo: for doing this for a donut.

:drool: :drool:

The Holy Grail of donuts!!!

My mom told me that the Krispy Kreme in Toledo Ohio closed. Like I need another reason never to move back.

so many mock south dakota for having nothing, yet, in my small college town of just under 10,000 people there are two, count 'em TWO krispy kreme joints.

take that.:drool:

omg, someone brought us 2 more boxes of Krispy Kreme donuts today....they were still warm when I got mine :drool:

they also bought us pizza for lunch at work today.....pizza, donuts, and pepsi :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom