it's officially kobay drunk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
ok so its opne of teh few nithgts i've gotten drunk with my uni. friends here in ottawa this sum mer.
as was discussed this evnineg my research job put a bpretty bigh demand on me and i've been free of it for two weeks and now i've finally gone out out an d gotten really reaslly drunk. good times. anyway i hope sula, notiti, SF, sicy, zoney, meeganie and her penguins, zoomanda, BG, Acrobat, HelloAngel, ABEL, Lara and anyone else i may have forgotten is doing good(especially notititi and sula since they are away from home:yes:)

good nite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm going to toronto to finish up my pre-school partying!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yes:

too many bmw drivers.
not enough bmw's.

kobe can't type for sh*t

but kobe managed to get one of his bet freinds home and in bed...

what the heck...kobay's on vacation before school starts...)

a case of this
beer2_in.gif

and kobay is gonna be veyr vwey drunk!

hi sicy!

If you take vitamin B before you drink you can avoid the whole hang-over thing in the morning. Learned that in my bartending class. :)

If you can actually down a whole bottle of Pepsi blue you will have some wicked hallucinations.

I went and bought some out of sheer morbid curiosity and it did, indeed taste like Satans urine. :yuck: :barf:

i think you're holding out on us.

Ali Rose said:
I went and bought some out of sheer morbid curiosity and it did, indeed taste like Satans urine. :yuck: :barf:

how the hell do you get THAT comparison?

Somebody somewhere called it that in a thread about the stuff. I was at the store and told my friends thats what I heard it tasted like....they were like WTF?

I giggled quietly to myself and thought of you guys....:heart:

Awwww.....I :heart: drunk Kobe. The penguins and I thank you for your consideration. :)

Glad you got a bit of a break between work and school. :D

i can't believe i missed this thread. :slant: :crack:

i also can't believe that i'm skipping work today because of a hangover. i am evil. :yuck: :yell: :uhoh:

you sure its not "parTOOK"?

Would that be FIVE PERCENT beer????? :shifty:

Aw feck it Bassys not around to laugh with me....:banghead:

Back
Top Bottom