It's Officially Kind of Sad But True

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pax

ONE love, blood, life
I was out with Zoney tonight (see journal) and I was filling him in on the Interference-wear, including the now-infamous thong. We were discussing the pros and cons of the Interference thong, and he mentioned, as I had at some point, that if one purchased the Interference thong and happened to be getting it on with anyone other than a fellow Interlander, it might be kind of awkward to have to explain it, and that really the only situation in which it should be worn or purchased was if both parties involved in the wearing or removal of said thong were Interlanders.

I agreed with this, but pointed out that no one on Interference has a sex life anyway.

There was a pause in the conversation, followed by some hearty laughter, and then a sheepish recognition that this might, in far too many cases, be very true.

:|

you know when you are addicted to blue crack if you want to cover the pink crack with the thong .

:|

BTW, is there a male version ? it need some extra flexibility in some situations. :confused: I don`t want the cord in my ass to thight

Rono said:
BTW, is there a male version ? it need some extra flexibility in some situations. :confused: I don`t want the cord in my ass to thight

:lmao: :ohmy:

Rono said:

BWAAAAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just snorted my Pepsi. :lmao: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom