It's Officially #Kentucky

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
There's a show on TLC now about the University of Louisville Hospital and it just reminds me why I left Kentucky. One guy came into the ER because his brother in law hit him while he was on the riding lawmower and then BIT his ear off. :crack: And all these women have names like Laverne and Laquita and have permed hair with teased bangs and all the men are wearing flannel shirts and caps, but the kind of caps with the meshy stuff in the back. :crack: When they explain the stories, they talk all funny: "He wuz on tha lahnmower an his sister an brother-in-law came up like they wuz all jus wantin' ta talk an then his brother-in-law done jumped 'im an bit his ear clean off. He wuz shakin' his head like he wuz a dawg. Jus like a dawg." :crack:

Lemme tell ya about Kentucky.....

We do plenty of business with them where i work. Man are they strange. And they always tell us to slow down when we talk. saying things like "Y'all gots to slow down...Us heres from Kentucky"

:laugh:

I say "Ya you betcha."

A guy from Kentucky was messaging me on AIM for some cybersex like 10 minutes ago. :shifty:

He probably just wanted to find out where I lived so he could bite my ear off.

Staji's from kentuky. The other day her mail man came up to her, handed her the mail and said "There you be."

Good times.

meegannie said:
I think the new one is "Kentucky. It's just that friendly." :rolleyes: It makes me laugh everytime I hear it.
yeah, friendly as in if you go to visit and bring your six year old daughter, she'll be proposed to at least 15 times during the trip by sweaty overall-wearing 35 year old men with two teeth.

KhanadaRhodes said:

yeah, friendly as in if you go to visit and bring your six year old daughter, she'll be proposed to at least 15 times during the trip by sweaty overall-wearing 35 year old men with two teeth.

:shame: That's Arkansas. And West Virginia.

I actually heard one say "Well I do declare!!" once. :laugh:

Meggie, what part of KY are you from?? My company is currently mapping 5 N. westernish counties in KY.

And West Virginia.

Hey kat, how many teeth does John have??? :sexywink: :laugh:

Look at John's beautiful smile.......:love:

3366792%3B23232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E232336%3A7756%3C2ot1lsi

Ali Rose said:

Meggie, what part of KY are you from?? My company is currently mapping 5 N. westernish counties in KY.

I'm from Owensboro (Daviess County). Well, I lived there eleven years, so from third grade through twelfth. It's kind of in western Kentucky, on the Ohio River.

John's from Virginia, not West Virginia!

And there is a BIG difference between the two. I was born in Virginia, therefore it is superior to all other states. ;)

meegannie said:
I think the new one is "Kentucky. It's just that friendly." :rolleyes: It makes me laugh everytime I hear it.
Yeah, it's even going on the lisence plates now and all... :tsk: They were so proud talking about it and I'm sitting there with all the tourist board people like, 'uhhh...that will SO get made fun of...' :rolleyes:

meegannie said:
:shame: That's Arkansas. And West Virginia.
yeah. in kentucky they marry their siblings.
and in mississippi, they marry their cousins.

my best friend went to west virginia, and she was walking around with her cousin, and people thought they were married. this was when she was like 15. :ohmy:

Ali Rose said:
another failed attempt at making fun. Thats 2 in one day. :reject:

You might wanna get out of that reject box...I dropped my Fudgesicle in there the other day, and it's kind of sticky. :shifty:

:silent: *Feeling pretty happy to be from Canada... AND the best part of Canada, the West Coast.

:lol:

I am sure we have our Kentucky's up here...... hell, there's the whole Prairies..... :reject:

I have family in North Dakota, I have been there a few times, it is a scary place. I'm glad I was lucky enough (well in comparison to ND at least) to be born and raised in California.

Back
Top Bottom