its' officially just wrong

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lucky charms

War Child
to only have the choice between warm milk and warm milk in Europe. Noone drinks cold milk there. And its thick warm milk at that.

Ask for coffee and milk, otherwise known as american coffee, you get a cup of espresso and a little jug of warmed milk which curdles when you add it to the coffee...who would do such a thing...

:lmao:
Europeans are strange breed...or maybe its us Canucks who are the strange ones...

I could be forced to go to europe and have warm milk poured into my cuppa coffee. Someone need to make the sacrifice and I'm willing to do it.

lucky charms said:
to only have the choice between warm milk and warm milk in Europe. Noone drinks cold milk there. And its thick warm milk at that.

Ask for coffee and milk, otherwise known as american coffee, you get a cup of espresso and a little jug of warmed milk which curdles when you add it to the coffee...who would do such a thing...

:lmao:
Europeans are strange breed...or maybe its us Canucks who are the strange ones...

I've never ever been given a cup of warm milk when I've ordered coffee and I'm from Europe. Most of us in this "strange breed" drink cold milk as far as I'm aware. :up:

Re: Re: its' officially just wrong

Lara Mullen said:
I've never ever been given a cup of warm milk when I've ordered coffee and I'm from Europe. Most of us in this "strange breed" drink cold milk as far as I'm aware. :up:

Yeah, perhaps you're in the wrong country? :D

Doozer61 said:
i saw Mrs. Edge's bags but i haven't seen Fah's jugs :wink:

Wanna see my cartons? :flirt:

homo_milk.jpg

and I had nothing do with naming this milk...its a Canadian thing :shifty:

I didn't know they had their own milk?

Canadians ... I didn't know Canadians had their own milk. What did you think I was referring to.

Back
Top Bottom