It's Officially IES

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Numb1075

ONE love, blood, life
Intermittent Explosive Syndrome or IES.

This is the new 2006 term for road rage. Apparently, it's a mental disorder now.:lmao:

So, who's got IES?

PS - sounds like a syndrome one would have after lots of mexican food.:huh:

I confess when one is riding his Brandenburger, one's temper can rise. Especially when confronted by a vicious badger on the road to Poppycock village.

Also, I must include:

IPS
Intermittent * Procrastination * Syndrome

I only get IES when my parents get in the car with me. On Friday I drove into town and I was approaching a new road and the light was green but lots of, what I assume were, drunk people kept running accross the road infront of the car so I slowed down.

My Dad: What are you slowing down for?? Keep driving, run them over if they don't move!

My Mum: What sort of thing is that to teach someone. You have to slow down, don't listen to your father.

My Dad is the worst person to be in the car with. He is always telling me "a bit of indication would be good at this point" or "why aren't you in second gear for this corner" when I am indicating and in the correct gear. I have been driving for about 2.5 years now and he still thinks I should be driving at 45mph (which you have to do for a year after passing your test). Last time we went motorway driving he told me not to go near 70 but to stay at 50 and watched my speed like a hawk.

Back
Top Bottom