It's Officially #Hot Air

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
I can't believe I'm up at 5a.m. today :no: It's 5:15a.m. now and I'm on my way over to my friend's house. I talked them into going to the Hot Air Balloon Festival today to see the dawn launch. My friend and her 7 year old son have never been. I wish I was still in bed :shrug: but it will be fun once we get there.

I went on Friday also (but in the afternoon). I can't believe I'm up this early to go to the festival again. I must be :coocoo:

:lol:

I will post pics later...

oh yeah...I also have to be at work by 11a.m.....what am I thinking :shocked: :banghead:

I'm officially :yawn:

Well blargh...it's 8:40a.m. and I'm back home...it was too windy for the balloons to launch :( :slant:

It was still fun tho...they inflated a few of the balloons before it got too windy...and we got to see the sun rise. lol.

At least I got to see the launch on Friday...Friday was a Beautiful Day :)

I will post pics later tonite when I get home from work...right now I'm gonna go try to take a nap for an hour or so before I go to work :yawn:

blargh...I was gonna post pics of the hot air balloons tonite, but I was so excited taking home my digital camera from work, that I left the pics at work :banghead:

ah well, I'll post them tomorrow :huh:

Back
Top Bottom