It's officially Hello Kitty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sparkysgrrrl

War Child
I have a Sanrio problem...
I hated that shit as a child, and now that I'm reverting back to my childhood, I like it.
I love Spottie Dottie and Sassy....
and of course, Chococat...
help me

pattern3full.gif

Before my trip to D.C. - I went to the Sanrio store at the Mall of America to pick up some stuff for Meggie.

Boy - I felt creepy....a 30-year old male (by himself) picking out Badtz Maru stuff - surrounded by tween girls. :no:

By the way - I like Chococat too. :lol:

My wife can't stand Hello Kitty - she refers to it as "the fat headed cat"

So, naturally, I bought a small Hello Kitty lock and attached it to her purse.

Zoney, if ya think that was creepy... one time I was out shopping for christmas pressies for my then (evil) girlfriend. When I was in "Limited Too" I felt really really out of place. A salesgirl walked up to me and asked me if I needed any help.

I replied... "No thanks, I'm shopping for a girlfriend."

It didn't hit me until later how creepy that sounded :lol: Even after the girls eyebrow arched as she chuckled. :eek:

My friend has her entire apartment decorated in Hello Kitty. She has some of the appliance stuff too. Thankfully there's a Sanrio store in town so it makes birthdays and Christmas shopping for her a lot easier.

I think Badtz Maru is kinda cute. :cute:

I saw the original Hello Kitty factory (where the dream that once was Hello Kitty became a reality) when I lived in Japan.

Just thought I'd tell you all that.

Hehe, back in the late 90s (wow, feels weird saying that) McDonald's gave away Hello Kitty/Dear Daniel dolls with their meals. The Ugly Singaporean began to queue for them, often throwing the food away, cutting lines and so on. More than one fight occurred, and there were more than a few angry letters to the press by more discerning citizens. It was actually quite a news story in that time.

once my computer was infected with a "hello kitty" virus:angry:

so yeah. i hate hello kitty:|

my 4 year old niece loves hello kitty. she has hello kitty tennis shoes, flip flops, t-shirts, lunch box, book bag, makeup, makeup carrying bags, stickers. and she was hello kitty for halloween last year.

i liked hello kitty when i was elem. school. i collected the pencils and erasers because they smelled good! :heart: :laugh:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
i liked hello kitty when i was elem. school. i collected the pencils and erasers because they smelled good! :heart: :laugh:

omg I forgot about that! you are so right! :drool:

I thought about this thread tonite! :lol:

My friend Annette and I went to the grocery store tonite after fencing class. What do we find? Hello Kitty Lip Gloss at the end of one of the isles. We each buy a package! :lmao:

Each package contains 3 different flavored lip gloss. Grape (which is purply color, Strawberry (at least I think it's strawberry...it's eiether that or watermelon :shifty: ) and Blueberry. And the Blueberry is INTERFERENCE BLUE!!! :lol:

the lip gloss is purty and all pearlescent and shiny :cute:

and yes, we're both 33 years old :lol: :kiss: :sexywink:

I go into the local Sanrio store when they have days like "Do a silly dance" and you win something.
And I'm far too old to be in there getting down with my bad self, but for some free Hello Kitty body glitter, I'm all over dancing like an idiot.
:wink:

Back
Top Bottom