Its Officially Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura M

Blue Crack Addict
so I havent been around here lately...talk about a daunting.....2 or is it 3 weeks?!

And Ghetto your package I have to PM you about that! Dont kill me! Please! :(

so why havent I been here? Do you really care? No, ok well Ill tell you all anyway!

So my sister was feeling sick about 2 weeks ago and to cut a long story short my dad lifted her out to the car and took her to hospital and she couldnt breathe and she had a heartbeat of 170 beats :ohmy: so they gave her lots of injections and drips and well yeh they took her at 6am and at about 10 my dad comes home he was crying and it was really sad it was awful actually! So we go and visit her and she has all these drips and an insulin syringe being pumped into her! And she couldnt breathe properly even with her Oxygen mask

So she has diabetes..... its not in our family history, she is not obese she is 7stone and shes 5ft5 shes very thin, its such a shock. My mum and dad are really upset cus we didnt know what was involved with diabetes and the little sister keeps crying and is really depressed incase she goes into a coma! :( Its awful

And today was her birthday......we have a digital camera now everybody!!!!....and everyone really spoiled her! So I have been spending all my time visiting her.... doing schoolwork and trying to cook for me and the brother- im hopeless though- then I get some sleep

she should be coming home tomorrow or Saturday so that will be good they cant seem to stablise her blood sugar levels and my mum and dad are really terrified since shes not allowed any sugar we cant either....oh dear...healthy food!!

I dont like her injections and stuff, its all very gruesome

And that is my exiciting story and what I have been up to and a :hug: and :kiss: for Sicy who was very nice :)

Oh and rich formal boy if I mentioned him he asked me out but my mum wants me to go out with the 23 year old down the road who she thinks is a "true gentleman" she said she felt the "electricity"

I have been out once in like 2 weeks I really need to get out and let my hair down....Im going out on Sat its all good!

:(

Sorry you and your family have been going through such a hard time. I'm glad they found out what's wrong with your sister, though, and I hope things get better for your family soon. :hug:

It's good to see you back, though! We really missed you. :)

:(

Too bad your leave wasn't due to happier circimstances.

:hug: Luckily, they can help your sister now.

Nice to see you again! :)

Nice to see you all too

Ive been so naughty- I am unaddicted to the internet!

aww that is so sad :( :hug:
My grandfather had diabetes and he lived to be 70 so I'm sure she'll be fine.

Glad to see you :wave:

You too! :wave:

Everything has changed I saw 2 new people

I think my mum and dad r a bit shell shocked and they r very over protective i worked out it was all good cus then Ill get more independance....but then i dont realy need anymore

And i can post pics now when i work out how to do that with this digital camera, i made a slideshow on it earlier

we missed you lara! i'm so glad you're back!!! :hug: :)

i'm sorry your sister is sick. you are all in my prayers... :(

The little woman facing her hands me a new prayer everytime I go into the ward the scariest thing that happened was when this old lady beside her heart stopped and then blood was eevrywhere wehad to leave the sister said they operated on her and she went away to another hopsital this morning she was abck again beside my sister and the nurse told the woman she had 9 lives and the sister cried "9 lives to many" Me and the brother have to go to some special classes to learn stuff net week and apparently they can get verymoody and stuff

:hug: I'm sorry to hear about your sister - it's good they are helping her though. Since it's a fairly common disease, at least they know what to do to help her...I'm sure it's a rough adjustment for you all though. :hug: I'll be thinking about you and hope all goes well!!

yeh she got home today- there are like 4 boxes of needles, shes trying to test my blood sugar- im terrified she'll do a jackass stunt and stab me in the neck or something lol

Back
Top Bottom