IT'S OFFICIALLY GRRRR

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
If you're going to see Garbage on the main floor I suggest you take self-defense courses first. My Lemon Sis and I had visions of the Who Cincinnatti concert fiasco all throughout last nights show.
icon1.gif

It was a great weekend, though, Dan was shaking it and we had lotsa fun!!! Always good to see my partner in crime, hehe
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
I must confess it can feel good to feel pain
Like breaking waves or getting caught in the rain

you should have brought your sicilian stick to fight everyone off.

*is jealous cause she loves garbage
biggrin.gif

Hey girlie!!
biggrin.gif

Was it a good show?
What all songs did they play?
How did Shirley look?

I'm seeing them in 2 weeks in ATL and am kinda excited although they were fairly dull opening up for U2, IMO.

------------------
ooh eee ooh ah ah ching chang walla walla bing bang.

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
If you're going to see Garbage on the main floor I suggest you take self-defense courses first. My Lemon Sis and I had visions of the Who Cincinnatti concert fiasco all throughout last nights show.

Pushy concert people are EVIL!!
mad.gif

------------------
"I don't particularly like myth, but to me mystery is everything." --The Edge
"Left my sweet soul beneath the bedclothes/ I?m not coming down/ Walls have ears/ but no one hears/ when nobody?s around"--Starsailor

glad you had a great time..my sister saw Shirley and co 2-3 years ago while at University and had a blast..of course left me very jealous

noodle..some great names in your Atlanta line-up
smile.gif
*jealous jealous*

Great to hear that you had a blast, despite dippy fans!

------------------
"I'm nearly great, but there's something missing..."

Yes, the show on Saturday was such a blast--had plenty of room to dance around and watch Dan shake it! And Cherry Lips was so fucking cool!

But last night...I really didn't get the chance to enjoy the show because I was struggling to hard to keep myself upright! We had these huge guys with the worst body odor shoving us around to get past us, and it was so hot and crowded that I could barely breathe in there! Slow songs were the best because the pushing wasn't as bad, and I was able to catch my breath for a bit. I often found myself jumping up and down just to get some air!

Sorry about the rant...I've just been a nervous wreck all day--I feel like such a wimp. The highlight of the show last night was definately when Dan came to the edge of the stage so we could actually see him!
wink.gif
Overall, great setlists (they even played Milk last night).

Anyway, besides last night (and at the bar afterward--jesus, it just wasn't our night!) I had a great time with April this weekend. We'll get our man next time...

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

Originally posted by HelloAngel:
Eww! Who's the Opening Act?

I looooove Special! One of my faves!

Yeah! Tell me as much as you feel like typing!

Basically, it's at Music Midtown in Atlanta, a 3 day festival. I'm also seeing Counting Crows, Bush, Kid Rock, No Doubt, JaRule, Journey, Incubus, Pete Yorn, Joan Jett, Stone Temple Pilots, Better Than Ezra, Mystikal and Jared Leto's band.

Me and the b/f are staying at the Ritz to ensure maximum "exposure."
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Hello, Hello Angel
Damn that looks like one hell of a show!!!!!!

I didn't go the year I was there. Atlanta rocks though!!!!!
LATE, LATE Angel

Originally posted by HelloAngel:
Was it a good show?
What all songs did they play?
How did Shirley look?

Hiya Noodle!
biggrin.gif

1. YES!!!!! They put on an awesome show. Beware of the opening act, cause the lead singer looks like some Backstreet reject who will make your ears bleed with his whining!!

2. They played lots of good stuff from all three albums, IOHWIR and Stupid Girl of course being among them. There was no Drive You Home like when they opened for U2, but they did do Cup of Coffee which got me all verklempt, and Special (woohoo!) so I was a happy camper. Not sure how much more you want me to give away so I'll shut up now. lol

3. Shirley is a babe, if she ran for president she'd be Baberaham Lincoln!
wink.gif
She looked amazing; I wasn't so sure of the blonde at first but now I love it on her. The others looked great too, especially our man Dan (SHAKE IT BABYEEEEEEE!!!)!

Be careful sweetie if you and the b/f have GA's, ok? *hugs*

biggrin.gif

--------------------
Bend me, break me, any way you need me
As long as I want you baby it's all right

Eww! Who's the Opening Act?

I looooove Special! One of my faves!

Yeah! Tell me as much as you feel like typing!

Basically, it's at Music Midtown in Atlanta, a 3 day festival. I'm also seeing Counting Crows, Bush, Kid Rock, No Doubt, JaRule, Journey, Incubus, Pete Yorn, Joan Jett, Stone Temple Pilots, Better Than Ezra, Mystikal and Jared Leto's band.

Me and the b/f are staying at the Ritz to ensure maximum "exposure."
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

------------------
ooh eee ooh ah ah ching chang walla walla bing bang.

Back
Top Bottom