It's Officially Gone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lace_or_Chains

Babyface
I'm royally screwed. I have a big paper due Thursday, and my partener and I were almost done. But thanks to the on going stupidity of computers, even though we saved 99.5% of it all got deleted. Now we have ten pages to type up in four hours or else we are dead - and trust me, dead pretty much covers it. Our teacher is - unforgiving is the only word I can think of.

So, it's officially gone, and we're officially dead.

There are some commercial software products that can recover deleted files from your computer. You may want to look into it.

Perhaps Lace or chains lives on my side of the world in which case it would be Wednesday evening just about, and only have access to a uni or school computer, hence the 4 hours?

Good luck though.
A real shitter mate.

Ug, thanks everyone... Working on it now, it looks like we're going to survive.

And we would Elfyx, but we didn't delete the file, it just for some reason didn't save when we told it to. Thanks for the advice though.

I'm really relieved right now. It didn't take as long as I thought it would to re-write it all, but the timing still pretty tight... Uh, back to work. :huh:

Angela Harlem said:
Perhaps Lace or chains lives on my side of the world in which case it would be Wednesday evening just about, and only have access to a uni or school computer, hence the 4 hours?
yeah from looking at her local time, it appears she lives in east australia. good luck lace! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom