It's Officially going to be a long day...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
Work is very slow at the moment
I feel horrible
I must be fighting something off
Can't sleep
Too many storms, keeping me awake
I have a headache

:crack:

*whine whine whine (I know)

Maybe I'll just talk to myself all day.

Check this out-

bc75520e-6000-460e-b501-e30d479cc043.jpg

The storm forced drift wood on the road and closed a highway.

Any of you been to Seattle? I love this picture. Took it in September...

3364845523232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2327%3D494%3D8%3A6%3Dxroqdf%3E2323336547%3B87ot1lsi

after meeting...

3364845523232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2327%3D494%3D8%3A6%3Dxroqdf%3E2323336547%3B92ot1lsi

:D :dance: :D :dance:

*shameless thread

I love talking to myself

It's been five years since I were here:

RdSq_win.jpg

Did you work in Russia five years ago?

I took a semester of Russian in college. Very difficult for me. I found the year of Japanese much easier. :wave:

Wow Angel, you've been to places I'd really :heart: to go to. How was Russia? My sister and I were planning to go a few years ago, but I couldn't get a leave.

And Seattle...I'm thinking of going this year. What's the best time to go? And is it expensive over there?

If you are American I wouldn't say Seattle is expensive, but being a Canadian it was expensive for me with the exchange and stuff. Great city though! I recommend going in early September like I did. The weather was fabulous and not too many tourists left over.

As for Russia, well, I went five years ago for about 4 months. Studied at the University of Kazan for just over two months and then travelled for two months. It was great! I went from August to December. I just had to see part of the Russian winter. :D Anyway... I studied Russian in my undergrad and actually majored in Russian studies, so it was a dream of mine to go after I graduated. Plus I felt I owed it to myself to go and really get a grasp of the language. However, I haven't used my Russian for so long now... It saddens me. I really want to go back. I loved Russia. Some of the best and worst times of my life, lol. I imagine in the last five years though, things has changed quite a bit over there.

Angel said:
As for Russia, well, I went five years ago for about 4 months. Studied at the University of Kazan for just over two months and then travelled for two months. It was great! I went from August to December. I just had to see part of the Russian winter. :D Anyway... I studied Russian in my undergrad and actually majored in Russian studies, so it was a dream of mine to go after I graduated. Plus I felt I owed it to myself to go and really get a grasp of the language. However, I haven't used my Russian for so long now...

:up: That's so cool!

I hate myself for not bugging my supervisor about getting leave. My sister had friends in St. Petersburg (they're not there anymore though :() and we were already making a lot of plans. I even bought big, thick hats :D to prepare for the weather. Oh well. Maybe next time. I can still read and write a bit of Russian, but I can't understand it. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom