It's officially #full moon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
yup the current phase of the moon today, is full...which may explain certain things. :shifty: :laugh:

I coulda said "I'll moon your face :angry: " but that wouldn't have sounded right :laugh:

oh children..dont you know you arent supposed to look directly at the light....

*turns around and whacks herself in the head*
*doh*
*should follow my own advice*

hey ABEL! Guess what I saw tonight?

MARS!

:mad:

It looked like a star.

Not impressed. I wanted value for my money. Not that I paid a cent to stand in my backyard and look westward....but you get that.

Cool I guess though really.

When my Dad was doing his medical residency he worked in several different emergency rooms, and he told me (after I'd asked repeatedly) that yes, the full moon does make the ER hop, and no, no one can really explain it.

I think I'm part werewolf. Whenever there is a full moon, I can't sleep. I toss and turn all night and am very wired. And I do get
more loony than usual. :wave: :wave: :wave:

najeena said:
When my Dad was doing his medical residency he worked in several different emergency rooms, and he told me (after I'd asked repeatedly) that yes, the full moon does make the ER hop, and no, no one can really explain it.

:eek: oh man, its not just the ER, but the entire hospital. at the one I work in, we dread full moon nights. I'm off tonight! lol

Angela Harlem said:
hey ABEL! Guess what I saw tonight?

MARS!

:mad:

It looked like a star.

Not impressed. I wanted value for my money. Not that I paid a cent to stand in my backyard and look westward....but you get that.

Cool I guess though really.

hey angie, I don't know if you knew or not, this IS the summer for MARS! Mars is closer to the earth in August of 2003 than since 1988

http://skyandtelescope.com/observing/objects/planets/article_970_1.asp

:eek: my dad told me it was for closest its ever been for about the last 75,000 years or something. he read it in a paper.

!!!!

I forgot to see if it was still out there....

I dont know how quickly planets move away lol.....

:reject:

Back
Top Bottom