its officially for sicy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cat.gif

terrific!

have a sunny day, christine!

cats, you like cats, right? theres a cat for you. not a cat in a hat per se, but a cat nonetheless.

:drool:

Red ships:

Is that bono in your minotaur? And is he taking his shirt off?

What "era" is that bono, if it is Bono? Was it the "sahved head" era? Your poster of last week, me thinks, likes that era.

those pictures were great back in the day, but the dialogue in that last pic "my entire defense" is such a load of shit, its hilarious. i remember talking like that. perhaps my single most brilliant move ever. im glad you immortalized it in a drawing, dear sicy.

zonelistener said:
Red ships:

Is that bono in your minotaur? And is he taking his shirt off?

What "era" is that bono, if it is Bono? Was it the "sahved head" era? Your poster of last week, me thinks, likes that era.

indeed it is bono. its right around the time atyclb was coming out, because if you could read in the enlarged version of that same pic, bono is wearing a jubilee 2000 t-shirt.

tell ouizy he was going to be a poster of the week, but things...happened.

i love you zonelistener. dont you dare think otherwise.

I remember when you were cool...... and you used the angry smilie all the time :angry:

Those were the days :sad:

unfortunately since then ive gone bald, developed a nasty comb-over, and lost my job.

youd think id have a good reason to use angry smiley...

but i dont!

im jubilant!

sometimes people call me jubilee two thousand and THREEEEEE because im so happy.

glory glory hallelujah (here she comes)! :lmao:

you know you're right.
you know you're right.
you know you're right.
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey
eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Back
Top Bottom