It's Officially# FIXED!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
My car is fixed!! :hyper:

The guys at the shop were awesome - new grill plate, headlight (we thought we were gonna have to do it ourselves), and a new power steering pump. I was like :faint: when I drove it home, like this HUGE burden was off my shoulders, for now.

All this, plus Kat sent me some kickass Ryan boots in the mail today. :happy:

Today = GOOD DAY. :up:

:happy: Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .... and to top it off... maybe the Canucks will win!!! :up: For the love of all things hockey... GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yay for cars being fixed!:up:

im still waiting for mine to be fixed:|

I hope you like the CDs...the Manchester show is one of my faves! :hug:

The talking before "Sylvia Plath" is HILARIOUS! :lmao:

Having your car fixed is such a good feeling!!!!! :)

LMFAO Meggie! :lmao:

Yes, it feels wonderful, and the best part is I can drive myself to work tomorrow. I have a bit of a reprieve, too, because soon I'm going to have to begin looking for another car. (I wanted to get something newer in the fall; this accident just convinced me to bump it up a few months.) :)

I cannot wait to hear all the talking... We need a copy of the Detroit show. :sad:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I cannot wait to hear all the talking... We need a copy of the Detroit show. :sad:

So many people have posted at the board, lookin' for it. We've come to terms with the fact that it seems like there was no taper at the show. :sigh:

There are people who were there who have been to several shows, and they said that that one was the best. It's a shame nobody captured it!

Back
Top Bottom