it's officially #craving

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
I want something sweet to eat, but I don't have anything...and it's too hot to go out and get anything right now :grumpy: (it must be close to 100 degrees out there)

ya but you usually have to have a minimum $10 charge for delivery...all I want is some icecream, or cold fruit or something :grumpy:

Dad made me dinner and then took me out for ice cream.

*is eating said ice cream right now* :drool:

Sicy said:
Dont y'all have a minimart or somethin you can walk to :wink:

um yes, but I already said it's too hot :angry: would you walk anywhere in 100 degree weather? :sweat: :no:

anyway, I had some popcorn and soda earlier so I'm ok now. I think I might heat up some left over pizza from last nite tho :hyper:

ABEL said:
um yes, but I already said it's too hot :angry: would you walk anywhere in 100 degree weather? :sweat: :no:

Well then quit complaining that you're craving stuff. :mad: :p

I think I have decided. I will live in Texas during my winter, get some of that nice 100 fahrenheit heat, then move back here for scorching heat of 110-115 :wink:

:drool: heat :drool:

My grandma and grandpa spend the winter in Texas.

Mayhaps there is an opening in the park they live at. My grandpa is president of the association...I bet he could get you in. :wink:

For "Seinfeld" fans...yes...it's kinda like Del Boca Vista.

that is why it is nice to always have a fully stocked fridge and freezer when you're chef mcfrau like me. we've got plenty of desserts here, most made by...moi.

i made trifle :drool:, twix brownies, and there's something else i made too, i don't remember. also, when my husband took me out for dinner tonight, we picked up some ice cream so i've got like half of it left. i think i'm set with desserts for a while, although i think everyone finally finished the brownies.

one thing i'm craving more than anything is my chili lime corn. delish! i had it for lunch today along with my special baked fish. after potatoes, corn is my favourite vegetable.

hihihi, when summer is at its hottest over here temperature gets up to 90 (maybe 95) degrees

snowball fights :mad:

Bonochick said:
My grandma and grandpa spend the winter in Texas.

Mayhaps there is an opening in the park they live at. My grandpa is president of the association...I bet he could get you in. :wink:

For "Seinfeld" fans...yes...it's kinda like Del Boca Vista.

Do they have croquet, lawn bowls, over 65's bridge and bingo nights?

I could be the life of the party at an over 65's place.

Imagine Nina from Just Shoot Me doing her community service at the old folk's home. That be me.

:slant:

Back
Top Bottom