It's Officially Counting to 1 Million

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ipswich do need to buck up. Our main problem last season was the keeper - I think Davis is a great replacement for Butterfingers Marshall, but with the sales of Ambrose and Holland (not that we played Matty much in midfield anyway last season), we don't have enough quality in the middle of the park. Losing to Crewe was pretty bad - we've only got a point in two games, we'd better get the campaign up and running quickly. I know it's early days yet, but it seems a lot easier if you've made a good start than to try and do a late charge up the table for promotion. Ideally Joe should try and take a Premier League midfielder on loan, someone with enough experience preferably, and drop Magilton, who's not doing the club good unfortunately.

Republic of Ireland are playing Australia tonight. I've got to look up the teams. I always keep an eye out for the results of both of them, so if they're playing with the top talent (Duff, Kewell, Viduka, Given etc.) it should be a cracking encounter.

Wales against Serbia ought to be interesting. It's a qualifier and if the Welsh win, they'll be 5 points clear of Italy (level on games played) going into the away fixture. Mark Hughes has done some spectacular work with the Welsh team, and it will definitely be cool to see the likes of Hartson and Bellamy in Portugal 2004.

Ireland squad for friendly against Australia

Goalkeepers: Shay Given (Newcastle United), Nick Colgan (Hibernian), Joe Murphy (West Bromwich Albion)

Defenders: John O'Shea (Manchester United), Stephen Carr (Tottenham Hotspur), Ken Cunningham (Birmingham City), Gary Breen (Sunderland), Andy O'Brien (Newcastle United), Ian Harte (Leeds United), Richard Dunne (Manchester City), Steve Finnan (Liverpool)

Midfielders: Lee Carsley (Everton), Colin Healy (unattached), Matt Holland (Charlton Athletic), Mark Kinsella (Aston Villa), Kevin Kilbane (Sunderland), Steven Reid (Blackburn Rovers), Alan Quinn (Sheffield Wednesday), Damien Duff (Chelsea)

Forwards: Gary Doherty (Tottenham Hotspur), Robbie Keane (Tottenham Hotspur), Clinton Morrison (Birmingham City), David Connolly (West Ham)

and the socceroos

Aloisi (Osasuna), Bresciano (Parma), Cahill (Millwall), Chipperfield (Basle), Emerton (Blackburn), Foxe (Portsmouth), Grella (Empoli), Kalac (Perugia), Kewell (Liverpool), Lazaridis (Birmingham), Schwarzer (Middlesbrough), Skoko (Genclerbirligi), Tiatto (Man City), Vidmar (Cardiff), Viduka (Leeds).

zonelistener said:
And, I would hope that the stalker-guy got soooooo bored of seeing you count, that he has found someone else! :D :wink:

Maybe your counting is justified there. :lol:

Hey, there's a great reason to keep counting, it might get rid of creepy-stalker-guy. On the other hand, he's so utterly wacko that he probably gets a kick out of reading a string of numbers simply because they're posted by me. Never under estimate the sheer psycho-ness of this guy. :madspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom