It's Officially Cancelled

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Numb1075

ONE love, blood, life
My staff meeting for today has been cancelled. Yahoo !

Generally, my boss just yaps and yaps and yaps some more but says absolutely nothing of substance or value. He just fills the air w/ noise. It is a complete waste of time and I actually feel dumber after listening to his diarhea of the mouth. I don't have any clue how he got to be in charge of people. I guess it's because he uses the latest buzz words of the day.

<---should actually try using said buzz words that and actually get ahead in life.
<---won't happen because I'm a slacker addicted to the blue crack.

So, at 1:30PT ET today, let's all convene here and tell dirty jokes, or play naked twister or something to celebrate !

i played twister w/ myself for the past hour. It was fun, but better w/ more people.

All was going well until I spun "Left Foot Green"....and I toppled over onto my bum. Oh, how we laughed....ok, so it was only me, but you get the drift.

I wish you guys were here earlier when I was playing by myself (BY myself, not WITH)

Anywho, left foot yellow? oh boy, I'm losing balance.......and now I'm on the floor.:mad:

I officially must meet Numb :drool:

Tele-Twister-Hi-Res-Jan-2004.jpg

right foot green

Left elbow blue

(My son used my Twister game when he was about 14-15 to make a home made Dance Dance Revolution mat so he could practice his sweet moves at home :lol:)

Back
Top Bottom