It's Officially Boring

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
Booooring

:yawn:

So bored.

Every been so bored you have no desire or energy to do anything? Like read... watch TV... write emails. Too bored....

No one's home. :| Nothing to do. It's raining outside.

Very bored. :crack:

abel's always bored

Yeah, rain. :madspit:

I've been getting up at like noon lately. :tsk:

its daafish's fault.. he's lazy :|

I'm bored.

I'm drinking orange juice.

I got this 2 CD set of live, unreleased Ryan Adams songs with no tracklisting, so I am trying to figure out what the songs are so I can write up a tracklist. 1 down...umm...lots to go...this is a fun job though.

I wish it was raining here...I :heart: rain

I could go clean and do laundry...but I'm too lazy :|

:yawn:

I need to go to the store to get more Pepsi (I'm on my last can :( ) but I think I'll wait till later when it's not so busy...Saturday afternoon at the grocery store sucks

...I should go early tho, then I can get a lotto ticket and win the lotto *wishful thinking*

I should be doing laundry too, actually...I figure I'm still in good shape though, since I'm not running around naked or anything.

Plus, I have lots of extra underwear now because I forgot to pack some when we went back home, so I had to buy new ones. :der:

BC's Dad: Am I going to have to check over your suitcase from now on like when you were a little kid?

BC: No. :mad:

BC's Dad: *high-pitched voice* Did you pack your toothbrush, honey??

BC: Shut up. :mad:

there's not even anything good on tv today...I'm just watching AMC...some old b&w movie is on but I don't know what it is yet...

I think I'll take a nap in a little bit :yawn:

Dad is watching football. He's gonna make Hamburger Helper in like a half hour.

My gay British cat is staring at me.

Thomas Jefferson ----------> :|
BC -------------------------------> :uhoh:

I am laying on the couch listening to "A Rush of Blood to the Head".

I think I might actually be getting sick. Feeling dizzy. :der:

*Still bored.

my dad watched football yesterday :yawn:

....my parents left this morning

*stares at BC too* :|

336433%3B523232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E23233625876%3B%3Bot1lsi

should I...

• go clean and do laundry?
  • go take a nap?
  • or go see another movie?

:scratch:

I kinda want to go see another movie... I've been thinking of seeing "Maid in Manhattan" since I've seen most of the other good ones...anyone know if it's supposed to be any good? I have a free movie pass I got in the summer when I went and saw K-19 and the air conditioner wasn't working in the theater, so if Maid in Manhattan isn't good, at least I wouldn't be wasting any money...anyone else seen it?

Last edited:
I think I am going to defragment my hard drive and go for a walk in the rain. Now that my friends, is boredom.

well I think I'm going to go to the movies, again, lol.

I'm gonna go eat now...I'll be back later tonite

:hug:

Disc 1 is finished...I have managed to identify all 21 songs...

Disc 2 has another 21 songs. :hyper:

BC's Dad: Dammit, tell people to stop sending you Ryan stuff...I can't take it anymore...

:tongue:

i got to watch sex and the city on the plane

i'm bored too. and jet-lagged and tired. think i'll go back to sleep - always the cure for bordem!

I was so bored that I tried to start a food fight in here. But you guys were all too boring to participate. :sigh:

I'm at work....shhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm bored :yawn: I've only got 2 more jobs to finish, and it's only 1:30pm, and I'm supposed to be here till 8pm :banghead:

Back
Top Bottom