It's Officially Boring

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: i got to watch sex and the city on the plane

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

what airline were you flying that showed Sex And The City?
US Airways :up: It was an international flight and we could choose what to watch out of tons of different options. I hadn't seen the show in forever, so it was great. :D I saw the movie 'sum of all fears' too, with ben affleck. :)

boredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredboredbored

I can't seem to upload pictures to snapfish from work :banghead:

I wanted to post the perty pic I drew in photoshop today...ah well, it will have to wait till later...

I think they're gonna send me home around 6pm...still over an hour to go, but otherwise I'd be stuck here till 8pm with nothing to do :|

Wow...not even ABEL is on MSN...

The only person on my MSN is my sister. She wouldn't talk to me because my name on there was Mara Lisa (a Ryan Adams song), so she claimed she didn't know me.

BC: Julie, I'm your sister!!!

BC's Sis: Liar!

BC: No, it's Kate!

BC's Sis: Don't talk to me, LIAR!

:lmao:

Bonochick said:
Wow...not even ABEL is on MSN...

I was at work, I can't be on aim or msn from work :(

I shouldn't even post from work, but I did earlier cuz there was for a change, no work to do :|

They let me come home at 6pm...I've been napping and watching tv...still bored...napping sounds good right now :yawn:

I'm still talking to my sister. A guy we went to high school with was killed in a car accident. His vehicle rolled over, and he started to walk away and died of massive head trauma.

We're also reliving memories of our childhood.

My mom called me and told me she bought a Ryan Adams CD today.

Why the hell does everybody keep dying?

I think if I hear the name Ryan Adams one more time I'm going to jump off a cliff.

:wave:

Well, HE is one of the few things that makes me happy these day...even though he's depressing as hell. :crack:

On another note, there's a different bug by my mousepad...it's not Herman...

Maybe it's his girlfriend...

*squash*

Bonochick said:
...note, there's a different bug by my mousepad...it's not Herman...

Maybe it's his girlfriend...

*squash*

:lmao:

now Herman will be sad :(

No you're not! :wave:

I need a new sig and avatar...I'm bored and keep changin' it...but I can't get no satisfaction with any choice...:sigh:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

i love international flights! :yes: are you back in the States or in London?

oh and happy birthday! :)
Thanks! :D A quarter of a century is scary though. :uhoh:

I'm back in London. :) As fun as it was to be home for the holidays, i didn't realize how much I missed the dreariness and rain. ;)

Ha ha.

Excuse me for being happy.

I guess you don't want a copy of the video I have then, April...I was going to make one for you today.

Back
Top Bottom