It's Officially #Big Tex

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
The State Fair of Texas Officially started today :yes:

33image1.jpg

anyone care for a

corn dog
corn.jpg

funnel cake
Funnel_Cake.jpg

or a

fried twinkie?

I couldn't find a picture of one of those, but they have them at the fair this year! those can't be healthy! :lol:

Last edited:
Whats a corndog, funnel cake and fried twinkie? :confused: :confused: :confused: Is a corndog a hotdog but with no meat??? :slant:

my aunt moved to Texas 2 years ago- shes REALLY rich and mean- she shouted at my mum when she visited us & my dad, then my mums 7 other sisters stopped talking to her and my mum cried a lot :|

Last edited:
Lara a corndog is a hotdog covered in a corn meal type breading and served on a stick :barf:

funnel cake = :shrug:
fried twinkie= (my best guess) an angel food cake filled with frosting and then deep fried.

sorry to hear that your mum and auntie aren't talking :(
I hope your mum is feeling better :hug: to Lara's Mummy

Purp, that funnel cake looks like somethin' they'd eat on Fear Factor!!!!!! *lol* :crazy:

___
:wave: That was my first time using one of the new smilies!

oh you guys...no no no, funnel cakes are THE BEST!!!!

Everyone must have a funnel cake at least once!

In fact, I had a funnel cake at the Hot Air Balloon Festival last weekend.

Funnel cakes are simply batter, deep fried, then topped with powdered sugar. Kind of tastes like rosettas, or even waffles.

I didn't realize till I did a search on funnel cakes, but funnel cakes were originally an amish treat...I found this on a website:

Funnel cakes originated as an amish treat. A special batter is poured from a pitcher with a funnel into hot oil using a circular pattern. It is cooked until golden brown and then sprinkled with powdered sugar or fruit toppings.

daisybean said:
Lara a corndog is a hotdog covered in a corn meal type breading and served on a stick :barf:

funnel cake = :shrug:
fried twinkie= (my best guess) an angel food cake filled with frosting and then deep fried.

sorry to hear that your mum and auntie aren't talking :(
I hope your mum is feeling better :hug: to Lara's Mummy

my mummy is grateful

all that food sounds mingin :barf:

Back
Top Bottom