It's Officially Big Country

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Huh? Why would Big Country be Australian? Other than the fact Australia is a big country, of course.

Big Country are one of the most Scottish sounding bands ever ever ever. lol

RIP Stuart

nbcrusader said:
I :heart: Big Country

Electric guitar with a "bagpipe" sound :rockon:

You and Ewen. :up:

April and I have had this discussion about how I used to think they were Australian... :reject: I was thinking about it last night because I was listening to some mp3s.

:| when i heard the story about the ashes of stuart being spread on the field of Dunfirmline football club , i did bring flowers to it :reject:

Sha,....

pax said:

Ewen's going to bring it with him when he comes over.

If you spot me, i will spend you a drink :laugh:

Tip,...i don`t wear glasses and give it a Chance ( cryptic :lol: )

Diemen said:
:cute:

I envy your excitement, pax. :) It's been a while since I've felt it like that...

"Excitement" is a word for it, ja. :wink:

Well, anyway, before I hijack yet another thread with my disgusting :cute:ness, I repeat...apparently I'm the only person who ever though Big Country was Australian.

I thought of this thread when I was at the secondhand CD shop yesterday after work and I was looking for Big Country CDs. :lmao:

pax said:

You and Ewen. :up:

April and I have had this discussion about how I used to think they were Australian... :reject: I was thinking about it last night because I was listening to some mp3s.

I remember that. :yes:

I would like to thank Ewen for sending me some mp3's. I thought their only song was In A Big Country, lol.

Ah, yes, excitement... :cute:

:hug: abby and ewen :hug:

In case you guys are interested, Big Country still maintains an official website, and I noticed they have a couple of free MP3s for download as well. Just an FYI.

LiLJennie said:
In case you guys are interested, Big Country still maintains an official website, and I noticed they have a couple of free MP3s for download as well. Just an FYI.

Ah, cool! :up:

Back
Top Bottom