It's officially been too hot for the past week

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Our air conditioning is kinda wonky at work. Last Friday, it was really bad...super hot in here. Plus, our network was down. Everybody else went home. I stayed and played Spider Solitaire and The Fun Bathroom Game.

Try living in my town where in summer we always have temps over 40 degrees celcius - that's about 105-110. Nothing like having a full week over 37 :mad:

Summer.... :mad:

char005.gif

Angela Harlem said:
It was 30 degrees here today. Celcius. I live in Australia. Where it is supposed to be winter. You people dont know heat.
:|

It was 11 degrees here yesterday. Celcius. It has also been pissing down with rain for about 4 days. Today it was that awful drizzly fine rain that makes your hair curly and frizzy. I live in Ireland. Where it is supposed to be summer. You people don't know cold. :|

:D

Our air conditioning at work is finally fixed. :drool:

They had fans out in the hall that helped, but I like keeping my office door closed so that the music from my iPod doesn't clash with the music out in the hall.

They let us out of school early today because it was so hot. I was sweating profusely in school, and chugged my water bottle which started out as solid ice in a single period, then a 20oz pepsi then later a 12oz can of pepsi. I had more soda all day didn't get to refill my water bottle again till I got home though.

Lara Mullen said:

It was 11 degrees here yesterday. Celcius. It has also been pissing down with rain for about 4 days. Today it was that awful drizzly fine rain that makes your hair curly and frizzy. I live in Ireland. Where it is supposed to be summer. You people don't know cold. :|

:lol:

Hey where about exactly do you live anyway, blueeyedskippychick? Sounds like Penrith. To declare a heatwave now, it has to be 45 for at least a week. We had one last summer.

: oneupmanshiphotweathersmilie :

Penrith, home of the Tigers??? :lol: I'm in beautiful downtown Adelaide, where if we get a nice northerly wind, heading straight down from the desert, we don't have to turn our stoves on, our food fries all by itself. :cute:

Not quite the Tigers, the (Penrith) Panthers home ground is falling apart quite nearby though. Funniest sight ever, you see this dilapidated old stadium accross the road from one of the biggest and wealthiest leagues clubs in the NRL. But I hate rugby league :wink:

Did you egg teachers cars at school and time how long it took for the egg to cook?

Back
Top Bottom