Its Officially been

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Guaca -

I have relenquished my IO plumbing and repair duties. It has grown far beyond my control. The walls in IO aren't so much as walls, but thin mesh sheets that let any and every horrible foreign substance seep through. Who would have ever thunk it. Just look around. You'll see. It is sad. :(

Reject boxes, brain eating, fear-strikes, toenail sample takings, spatula whacks and shoving peanuts up peoples nose...all once effect IO repair tactics - now humorless pieces that fly over the "leakers" head. :tsk:

In fact, poor Salome has lost control - letters that form words have replaced three and four digit numbers. Once a supreme ruler, Salome has been reduced to a figurehead - similar to British Royalty.

Gone are the day where questions would be answered by the local whortense, a local bartender will offer you a drink at the salomeyville Saloon (since torn down and replaced by a Strip Mall with a Subay and Blockbuster video).

Yeah, sure, I am a retired old codger, rocking in his unrockingchair, yelling at the kids to stay off the lawn and useless post count thread may poke their eyes out, nevermind the whole group of second-graders from Ms. Digleberries class.

I guess they call it progress.:|

Last edited:
ack...dont say those horrible words...you are scaring me...look..Im having nightmares already...you should be ashamed of yourself..now go stand in the corner until you realize what you've done...the shame...:scream:

Back
Top Bottom