It's officially been 2 sucky weeks...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jdragonfly

Acrobat
I'm a newbie...but this had to come out somewhere.

1. Co-worker has been giving me the ass...(she believes that I am a part of a conspiracy in our office:huh:)
2. I had two teeth pulled...I was awake, wish i hadn't been.
3. I then had a root canal on Thursday.
4. Used all of my refund $$$ on my @#$%* teeth!

:sigh: Jess

Ah jesus. You could be sitting here right now with me. I have these neighbours, great people...but fuck me sideways...they're Indian, and are playing on one of their car stereos this indian music which can only be described as the sound of an overweight tenor being desexed without anaesthetic.

:scream:

It is so fucking loud.
:|

:lol: I needed that!

All this dental work was supposed to be done eons ago...
I then realised on 5/1 that I see U2 on 5/18. The opening note from 'All because of you' would have sent me running from the arena! Damn teeth!
Now I may enjoy U2 with minimal discomfort and no pain...:happy:

Jess

Angela Harlem said:
Ah jesus. You could be sitting here right now with me. I have these neighbours, great people...but fuck me sideways...they're Indian, and are playing on one of their car stereos this indian music which can only be described as the sound of an overweight tenor being desexed without anaesthetic.

:scream:

It is so fucking loud.
:|

Jdragonfly, I was supposed to get root canal work but another dentist told me if I didn't like dentists he could just take it out which I opted to do because I don't like the dentist. I actually found the whole ordeal painless, it was the toothache for over a month that was awful. I think I would have cried if I had to get the root canal work :reject:

Have fun at the concerts :up:

I can't stand the dentist. But, then I lose teeth...
The 1st tooth was fine, the 2nd was murder! My roots were too long, the nerve exposed. Then he had to drill alot of the bone away. So besides the pain, the burning drill smell is impregnated into memory.:sad: And I may need more surgery. The root canal was a cake walk in comparison...

As far as a vacation, I may take a day off for the concert.
Thanks for the kind thoughts:hug:
Jess

Aside from a few bright spots, these past 2 weeks have been pretty sucky for me too.

But you're going to see U2 in 2 days! That should cheer you up! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom