It's Officially Basstrap

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

just dropped in....

oh oh... are we starting a storytime series...

1,000 Tales of Bassy? (cf. 1000 Bassy jokes ;) )

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

WTF??? :lmao:

...BC, what a story... what happened?

Am I really reading this or is me on crack? :lol:

BC you'd better finish this story! Otherwise I'm gonna have to come visit you and whack you over the head with a stuffed ferret! :tongue:

btw, how'd it go this morn?

Cleasai said:
btw, how'd it go this morn?

It went pretty well...I had "homework" to do for them, which had me spending over 3 hours at this web site, since it didn't agree with my computer. :crack:

Finish the story? Okay, maybe I'll add some to it...

Bassy started to cry, and BC said, "Oh, pull yourself together, asspuff! We have to find that ball, get that ring, and save Tiffany!"

Bassy wiped his eyes and said, "Okay...let's go." He started walking.

"Um...where the hell are you going?" BC asked.

Bassy stopped and looked at the hamster. "Um, yeah...could you be a little more specific as to where we are going?"

"Menominee," the hamster said.

"Menominee? That's my hometown!" BC exclaimed. She paused and said, "What the hell is so magical and mysterious about Menominee???"

The hamster shrugged and said, "I don't know...I guess I was just trying to make you feel better about coming from such a lame town."

BC = :mad:

Bassy = :lol:

BC = *smacks Bassy upside the head*

Bassy = :sad:

"Well, then," BC said. "Off to Menominee we go!"

I got this from a Canadian Dog joke web sight so I thought it would fit in here. :slant: :D :laugh:

poker_dog1.jpg

BC and Bassy walked back to BC's Dad's car.

"So," Bassy began, "how far away is Menominee?"

"About 400 miles," BC answered, starting the car.

"Umm...do you think we should ask your dad before we take his car that far away?"

"Of course not...he's cool...he loves me."

"Ha ha...your dad loves a girl!" Bassy squealed, sounding quite like a girl himself.

BC rolled her eyes, not even bothering to dignify Bassy's statement with a verbal response.

With that, BC and Bassy headed towards I-75.

BC and Bassy had been driving for about 15 minutes when Bassy announced, "I have to go to the bathroom."

"No you don't," BC said, not even looking at him.

"Oh, yes, I do," Bassy argued, squirming.

"My grandma used to always say that she would just let a little out when she had to go."

"That's sick!" Bassy said in disgust.

"Yeah, well, so are you." BC hands him a Pepsi bottle.

"You can't be serious...I can't pee in front of a girl!" Bassy cried, his voice squeaking.

"Oh, like I'm going to look!!!! Besides, word on the street is there isn't much to look at..."

"I can't help that I'm Canadian," Bassy mumbled.

2 hours later, BC and Bassy found themselves approaching the Mackinac Bridge that would allow them to cross into the U.P. of Michigan. After the first incident in the car, the ride had been extremely pleasant. Good music flowed from the stereo, and BC was finally able to relax.

"Well, I'm feelin' good now...I think I'm all set," BC declared, letting out a sigh. She pulled into a rest area and decided that now it would be all right to untie Bassy and tape the duct tape off of his mouth.

"I hope you learned your lesson, Bassy." BC ripped the tape off of his mouth.

"Yeah, I learned my lesson," Bassy replied.

BC smiled, but then Bassy said, "That is, if my lesson was that you are a psycho bitch from hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Oh, Bassy...you REALLY shouldn't have said that until I finished untying you."

"Hot dam-" Bassy began...but BC had already put the tape back on his mouth.

BC pulled back out onto I-75 and continued towards the bridge.

:laugh: :lmao:

MORE!! MORE!!!!

:hyper:

i :heart: BC stories. and i've never gotten to be the damsel in distress. :D Prolly cuz due to popular demand i'm a man. :angry:

After BC and Bassy drove across the bridge, they came to the toll booth.

"Hi, $1.50, please!" said the toll booth attendant.

BC reached for her purse and was horrified to discover that it wasn't there.

"Oh, shit," BC muttered. She turned to Bassy and ripped the tape off of his mouth.

"OWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There goes what was left of the moustache I was growing...do you know how long I've been working on that????" Bassy whined.

"Well, we have bigger problems...I have no money!" BC said. "Do you have any money? Check your pockets!!" BC quickly untied him.

Bassy reached into his pockets. "I've got some Canadian money." He looked over at the attendant. "Would you accept Canadian money?"

The toll booth attendant looked at BC and Bassy and began to laugh. "BWAAAAHAAAAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! You CAN'T be serious...CANADIAN money???? Yeah right!!!!!!!!"

Beginning to worry even more, BC said, "But it's all we've got!"

The attendant wiped tears from his eyes, looked at Bassy, and said, "Kid, I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard...just go on through...I'll cover your fare."

"Oh, thank you!!!!!!!!!" BC said, and she pulled forward.

"Wow, that was lucky!" Bassy said.

"No kidding! I was worried for a sec there...I always wondered what would happen if you didn't have money to pay your toll..."

"Yeah, that's something to ponder," Bassy said. "Oh, by the way, can I throw this bag in the back? It's been in the way the whole trip." Bassy lifted up a black bag that had been sitting by his feet.

"You dumbass, that's my purse!!!!!!!"

"Ohhh............."

BC sighed. "God, you suck..."

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
I don't get the dog poker thing.
:sad:

It's like this. The dog has a really good hand and he's keeping a straight face so as not to give away that he has this really good hand. But he's wagging his tail so everyone can tell he has a good hand. Dogs aren't very good at being sneaky. Thus they would be bad poker players.

After stopping at the St. Ignace McDonald's to use their bathroom...and being banned from there when Bassy was caught trying to steal the toilet paper...BC and Bassy continued towards their destination.

"So...this is the U.P. of Michigan, eh?" Bassy asked, looking around.

"Yeah...it's not very scenic right now, since the trees have no leaves...it's extremely pretty in the fall though."

"I've heard that the U.P. is like the reject of the United States because it was actually part of Wisconsin, but they didn't want it, so they gave it to the rest of Michigan, which didn't really want it either," Bassy said, proud that he had found something to take a dig at finally.

"Well, some people think that the U.P. is more Canadian than American, and I am insulted by that more than by what you just said," BC replied.

After about 15 minutes of silence, Bassy yelled, "Oh yeah??? Well, you're a...a...STUPID HEAD!!"

BC sighed and hoped that something good would come out of this trip...

As the duo was driving through Escanaba, Bassy announced once again that he had to go to the bathroom.

"Too bad," BC said. "We're making kick ass time. No more stops."

"Oh, you are going to be REALLY sorry if we don't stop," Bassy said, giving BC a funny look.

"FINE," BC replied, annoyed. "I guess we can just get gas now so we won't have to when we get to town." BC pulled the car into the Shell Station.

BC sighed. "Boy, I remember stopping at this station all the time when my sis and I were little...we'd stop here for gas on our way to camping in Sault Ste. Marie, and every single time, my dad would let us buy-"

"Oh my God, don't you EVER just shut UP?????" Bassy asked. He got out of the car and ran inside the gas station.

"Wanker..." BC muttered as she pumped gas. When she was finished, she went inside, paid, and went back out to the car, waiting for Bassy. When Bassy returned, he was holding a bag of Gummi Worms and an issue of Cosmopolitan magazine.

"COSMO, Bassy???? What the fuck???" BC asked.

"This??? Oh, um, well...I wanted like a car or truck magazine, but, um they were all sold out," Bassy stammered.

"No they weren't, there's a whole ton right by the door! What the hell are you going to do with this??" BC grabbed the magazine out of Bassy's hands and examined the cover. "50 Bedroom Tips Guaranteed To Make Your Man Moan?" BC looked at Bassy, eyebrows raised.

"Oh, um, well, I like to know what women think we want because then I can know what to expect from them when they like do stuff to me," Bassy explained.

"You know...I REALLY don't think you're going to have to worry about that too much..." BC started the car, and off they were again.

Back
Top Bottom