Its Officially Barbecue party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hiphop

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
So, I am out and away now, I go to a barbecue party, yeah.

We got a fine radio station actually they play very good music, and the DJ is from MPLS (I just love people from MPLS) and I know him and he does this party in one of the most fucked-up underground clubs. There is place outside, there will be alternative music, ragga, drumandbass and hiphop, and lots of real American food, and I am hungry and might get drunk and we might do a rhyming battle...

I can?t wait!

:dance:

i prefer people from st. paul.

POWER TO THE EAST RIVER KIDS!

*cough

i'm rather giddy that you're excited for "real american food" that's aweseome :laugh:

have you ever had a barbeque before? they're not as popular there, correct?

Yeah, Lilly, but when you travel abroad, you tell people you are from "Minneapolis"

But we all know he is probably from Anoka or something :sexywink:

Hiphop....MSP folks love you!!!! Have fun at the BBQ - but avoid the crappy tradition of drinking bad American beer.

Mhm. It was good. Very good. Not only sausages, hamburgers and steaks but also grilled chicken slices with bbq sauce. And potatoes. And rice and beans, mixed pickels, and tomatoes.

Beer and a bowle with vodka. Fine music. A really big fucked up place and ok music. Good weather. A live punk band who took far too much for the door, so no one entered, hee hee. Anyway, after I had eaten and was in a good mood, I went home, didn?t stay there all the evening, ...

:up: I just came back from a BBQ party myself! Eh, actually I went to two of them tonight. The first one was over at The Mission Bay Yacht Club. It was pretty amusing getting all drunk with close friends at an upscale preppy private club :lol: There were some people rowing (crew) nearby so it reminded me of Lilly. The food was ok, but there was jumbalaya there so that made it all worth while :) It made me wanna go swimming sooo bad though. The water was perfect with little to no people around.

The second party came about when the first party was over. A bunch of us were still wanting to socialize, so we went over to someones house. There I got to spend some time with a lovely french-canadian woman. Very cute and very funny. I tried to restrain myself from :drool: :wink: It was later when I realized that she reminded me of someone in Interland :lol:

Oh, and Im going to a concert with another woman tomorrow :sexywink:

I want my baby back, baby back, baby back

rrrrrribs

GET IN MY BELLY!

Back
Top Bottom