it's officially #bang bang bang!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
someone's using a jackhammer or something outside and it's very very loud! you can almost feel the whole ground pounding....bang, bang, bang... it's just now 9am...no way am i going to be able to go back to sleep now. i woke up early after being on my niece's schedule all weekend of going to bed at 9am and getting up at 7 or 8am.

i feel yucky from my cold too :grumpy:

jackhammers should not be used this early in the morning :scream: :crazy:

I got up about 1 last week and I said to my sister "sister, someone was using a lawnmower this morning, i know the weather is better and all but really its raining today you shouldnt use a lawnmoer"
what I had heard was actually the vaccum cleaner.
Maybe you are mistaking this jackhammer for a vaccum too.
Sleep deprivation can do strange things to a person :crack: I curse at people when they open my bedroom door apparently, i am not aware of this though. :reject:

ABEL said:
someone's using a jackhammer or something outside and it's very very loud! you can almost feel the whole ground pounding....bang, bang, bang... it's just now 9am...no way am i going to be able to go back to sleep now. i woke up early after being on my niece's schedule all weekend of going to bed at 9am and getting up at 7 or 8am.

i feel yucky from my cold too :grumpy:

jackhammers should not be used this early in the morning :scream: :crazy:

Maybe they're finally fixing your air vent system that you've been writing about... :hmm:

Re: Re: it's officially #bang bang bang!

Mr. BAW said:

Maybe they're finally fixing your air vent system that you've been writing about... :hmm:

haha i wish...it sounds too far away :|

lol I'm asthmatic and I used to live in a terraced house. Every now and again when I was badly with my asthma I would have to use my nebuliser. It makes a really loud humming/buzzing sort of noise and I was always paranoid that the neighbours were sitting there going 'Roy - that girl next door's got her virbrator out again'

:| :| :|

BANG BANG!
foley.jpg

btw, i found out what the banging was....nothing too exciting. just them tearing up the parking lot and street. it is now a maze tryting to get out with all the barricades around where they tore up the street. pfft.

I tend to agree

even though I don't know that much about vibrators

my life might actually improve if I did :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom