It's officially #Austin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
Well I'm off to Austin...driving down with my friend Anette, her son and fiance (about a 3-4 hour drive). We're going to watch the Fencing Competition down there. I'm looking forward to it. I'll see y'all sometime tomorrow :wave:

I'm back...a bit earlier than expected, but the trip was fun. :wave:

It was a lot of fun...we just went to the fencing competition, didn't go anywhere else. We just went to watch the competition...we weren't in it. It was the Fencing Nationals. We left Dallas around 8am and got back around 9pm. One of the fencers we saw is one of the best in the country (I'm not sure what his name was) who is going to the Olympics. (Fencing is now an Olympic sport)...just think if I get really good at this fencing thing...who knows...I might be at the Olympics too :lmao: I'll believe that when I see it :reject:

Before we left Austin, we ate dinner at P.F. Changs (Chinese restaurant)...it was delicious :drool: I had one of the best desserts I've ever had! It was Banana Spring Rolls...slices of bannana fried like an egg roll, topped with vanilla and caramel sauce, and surrounded with fresh strawberries, blueberries, and blackberries, with a scoop of vanilla ice cream in the center of the plate :drool: My friends couldn't believe I ate the whole thing, when they split the same dessert between the two of them and their son! :lol:

I posted a few pics in my journal (click here )from the fencing competition, if anyone cares too see them...I'm too lazy to post them twice :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom