It's Officially an affront to nature

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
I was at Trader Joe's tonight and I saw low carb, sugar free white chocolate.

W
T
F ?

That was so wrong on so many levels.

1. White chocolate is gross. It's not even chocolate
2. Low carb chocolate? WHY? Just eat the damn real stuff. A little chocolate never killed anyone.
3. Sugar free chocolate is reserved only for diabetics who might actually die if they eat the real thing.

Jeez.

I agree completely.

I am doing weight watchers and while chocolate is not a daily treat for me, it is still a treat. Treat yourself and buy really good chocolate, just don't do it everyday.

:heart: Deep Fried Carrots :heart: Otherwise known as Tempura. Non-Alc Beer I can understand because my dad used to drink the stuff. It would curb him away from drinking too much the real stuff. And yes, there is such a thing as too much. What I don't care for but understand the need I guess is for Decaf-coffee! *gasp* Sacrilig! That's not to mention that decaffenating coffee is a hard and expensive process!

I love the Shape smooth 0.1g of fat in every carton yoghurts :drool:
Everything in our house is healthy fat free/ virtually fat free stuff, one day I am going to ask for ice cream though. :drool: :drool:

See I can't not drink caffeine. :lol: My first year at college I was so busy that the only way I could stay awake to study was through drinking huge amounts of coffee. And now if I don't have my huge amounts of coffee I just fall asleep. :uhoh:

Lara Mullen said:
I love the Shape smooth 0.1g of fat in every carton yoghurts :drool:
Everything in our house is healthy fat free/ virtually fat free stuff, one day I am going to ask for ice cream though. :drool: :drool:

When I first started weight watchers I went overboard with low and no fat products. They tasted ok but after speaking with a nutritionist she advised that a lot of the lower fat products have increased amounts of sugars or sugar substitutes to make the products taste good and that could lead to other problems.

fah said:

When I first started weight watchers I went overboard with low and no fat products. They tasted ok but after speaking with a nutritionist she advised that a lot of the lower fat products have increased amounts of sugars or sugar substitutes to make the products taste good and that could lead to other problems.

My mum checks the amount of sugars in all the food we buy, she was told to get the low fat things for herself and my sister, so we all eat it.

Lara Mullen said:

My mum checks the amount of sugars in all the food we buy, she was told to get the low fat things for herself and my sister, so we all eat it.

That's good to hear. I was actually shocked when I started reading labels and found out that things that were supposedly low fat and healthy were just full of sugars and chemicals and not as healthy as I was lead to believe.

We need a food forum:yes:

zoney! said:
devil's cow!

Found somewhere in Wisconsin of course.

Probably Oconomowoc! :huh:

:|

We like our cheese full of fat and other things that are bad for you.

Low-fat cheese is probably the product of some other health-conscious state ... like California.

Salome said:
real chocolate is as dark as dark can get :up:

I'll agree on the white chocolate part. Why do we have this stuff any ways? It's not like it tastes like anything good.

As for the low carb stuff, I'll eat it to stay on Atkins. Too much, however, does some weird stuff to your system.

And fat free frozen yogurt? Why? It will make you fatter faster than Ben & Jerry's ice cream.

Margarine. Why? Bad for you. Eat butter, people!

And don't even get me started on fat free milk. Its existence offends me.

beli said:

milk - fat = water

which is what coffee with fat free milk tastes and looks like...giving it a disgusting taste, consistency and color

Back
Top Bottom