it's officially an accidental click

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IWasBored

Blue Crack Supplier
so sometimes when the main forum page is loading, i try to click on LS before it's done (cos i'm lazy and don't want to wait) and the page jumps and causes me to accidentally click the wrong thing

i hate when it happens and i end up in pleba

PLEBA! :down:

It seriously scares the crap out of me. :crack::crazy:

Anyone ever see that thread about the bands teeth? Yup...the bands damn teeth. :huh:

FREAKS!

You must have missed the post on Larry's moobs :D heh

Yeah Bono said we're scary! I think he said it in a loving way tho:wink:

I don't think i'm a freak...I hope nobody else thinks I am :reject:

Last edited:
I think it is hard to look at PLEBA when you are on the inside and see how freaky it is though.

I am sorry to say this, but I don't think Bono calling PLEBA "scary girls" is a compliment. :reject:

:hug:

Moobs = Man boobs. You know pecs. Larry's got a set on him lol

well i'm OLD SCHOOL Pleba too...I only came back recently.

Yeah I know it's not a compliment but he was joking cos he laughed.

LOL.

But seriously folks, PLEBA girls aren't as bad as we used to be. Mostly now we post pictures with the occational "odd" thread. We're nice :)

Maybe in PLEBA they talk about how weird IO people are. Different strokes for different folks. :)

In all seriousness, I don't mind PLEBA (except when things get vicious and there are arguments over Bono's hair). I look at it from time to time and sometimes post there. I don't want to make out with Bono, but I couldn't care less if other people do. :shrug:

Lemon Meringue said:
Maybe in PLEBA they talk about how weird IO people are. Different strokes for different folks. :)

:love:

this is why i love you lemonpiewannalet'sgohangoutatahockeygameringue.

i'm skerd of PLEBA too :lol:

i rarely go in there...i used to like it better when it was small and just a few posts per day and no sub-forums :lol:

Um, I am really tired of being singled out for voicing MY opinion!~

I am scared of PLEBA - this is MY VIEW. I am not singling Mullen-girl out...so we really don't need high-fives here.

Angie posted she HATED going there.
LMPA agreed that "scary girls" wasn't a compliment.
Meggie said "nervous laughter" - I am thinking it was in response to Bono laughing as he made the comment to Mullen-Girl.
ABEL is "skerd" of PLEBA

....but I GET SINGLED OUT ?

Are you going to tell me, that it doesn't seem odd that people will have an argument over some celebrities' hair (no he is not bald!) or obsess over details such as bandmember's TEETH?

I remember someone starting a thread here in IO, joking about Bono's hairline.....this person (I can't remember who it was) was chastized by a busload of PLEBA girls that saw the like-thread and decided to give him a piece of their mind. It went on for like four days...different PLEBAns posting THE SAME THING over and over again about their disgust at this person's opinion. This may not seem freaky to you, but it sure seems odd to me.

AGAIN, personal opinion, I find the fan fiction a bit odd. But it is just something I am not into...MY OPINION. I would bet the majority of PLEBAns would findme VERY ODD and freaky. I bet they would not understand why I get enjoyment out of a completly random bonochick quote, or Kobe's smilie-line drawings or Screaming Flower putting someone in a reject box, setting it on fire and pushing it off a cliff (fan fiction...in a way).

But, instead of being allowed to voice my personal opinion, I am singled out like I am some sort of HORRIBLE beast, a true asshole of assholes. Thanks.

LOL...I must have missed that...nah i'm not picking on you and I don't mind if people pick on me...i'm a PLEBAN among an Interferencer and proud of it...so i really don't mind...I was just joking around.

there's a lot wrong with pleba

i used to hang out there last year

i don't like it...it frightens me

but then again i didn't like io for a while either

:shrug:

zoney! said:
Um, I am really tired of being singled out for voicing MY opinion!~

I am scared of PLEBA - this is MY VIEW. I am not singling Mullen-girl out...so we really don't need high-fives here.

Angie posted she HATED going there.
LMPA agreed that "scary girls" wasn't a compliment.
Meggie said "nervous laughter" - I am thinking it was in response to Bono laughing as he made the comment to Mullen-Girl.
ABEL is "skerd" of PLEBA

....but I GET SINGLED OUT ?

Are you going to tell me, that it doesn't seem odd that people will have an argument over some celebrities' hair (no he is not bald!) or obsess over details such as bandmember's TEETH?

I remember someone starting a thread here in IO, joking about Bono's hairline.....this person (I can't remember who it was) was chastized by a busload of PLEBA girls that saw the like-thread and decided to give him a piece of their mind. It went on for like four days...different PLEBAns posting THE SAME THING over and over again about their disgust at this person's opinion. This may not seem freaky to you, but it sure seems odd to me.

AGAIN, personal opinion, I find the fan fiction a bit odd. But it is just something I am not into...MY OPINION. I would bet the majority of PLEBAns would findme VERY ODD and freaky. I bet they would not understand why I get enjoyment out of a completly random bonochick quote, or Kobe's smilie-line drawings or Screaming Flower putting someone in a reject box, setting it on fire and pushing it off a cliff (fan fiction...in a way).

But, instead of being allowed to voice my personal opinion, I am singled out like I am some sort of HORRIBLE beast, a true asshole of assholes. Thanks.

:up: zoney :up:

hey....you forgot my original post about how i don't like accidentally ending up there.

Back
Top Bottom