it's officially an accidental click

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
like yeah whatever

I could care less about PLEBA. There are loads of cool people who were and still are active members there. Heck I've posted in PLEBA a couple of times when there's no one in the forum (like now :angry:) and that's probably contributed to everybody in the early days thinking I was a girl :mad:. So there's a couple of silly threads, I'm sure that's all in good fun. Better those threads in a place where no one will be bothered to make a big fuss about then say in a place like EYKIW or elsewhere where there'll probably be loads of flame wars.

That's my 2 Australian cents, now I shall let this thread die a natural death.

Ave Caesar, pro patria mori.

it still worries me that mofo thought i was a gay guy before thinking i was a girl

with a name like jay, the only reaosn we know you're not a guy is cos...well...your whoring isn't exactly a secret

;)

EPandAmerica said:
I will never understand why PLEBA gets such a bad rap. :shrug:

Hi EPandAmerica!

thanks for stopping by. Nice threads. Similar to EYKIW, except for the fact that that one "politically-charged" thread had 15 puddles of drool and at least three faint smilies (and I didn't go beyond the first page of posts).

For the most part...I stay away from PLEBA and, nowadays, EYKIW (it scares me even more than PLEBA). U2 fans (or probably the sheer number we have been gaining here at Interference.com) have become a bit scary. I know I will be chastised for again stating my opinion....but in my heart, I AM a U2 fan...have been for a long time.

OK...I am getting wordy for no good reason. Sorry.

I want to apologize for steering this thread out of control (no pun intended).

hey zoney

have you ever got IMs from people asking you why you hang around here if you're not a u2 fan

i don't go into EYKIW too often, and pretty much don't post in u2 related threads for the most part (or say anything serious while i'm there) and iv'e had random people (i won't mention names, cos i really remember anyway...) im me to ask why i don't like u2.

i don't get it.

i'm still looking for an explaination...so....yeah....

IWasBored said:
hey zoney

have you ever got IMs from people asking you why you hang around here if you're not a u2 fan

no :uhoh:

Maybe cause I used to post in EYKIW.

But, how often can you really have a good conversation on the importance or meaning of the song "desire"? :shrug:

I was told by a college senior (female) last night that "Bono is hot for his age. I mean, I wouldn't do him, but he is hot. My roommate might do him though."

I laughed.

LOL...yeah I started out in EYKIW...till it got kinda out of hand...then I moved to PLEBA...where I can follow it better...now I came into IO and I think it's the funniest forum...it cheers me up when i'm stressing just to post anything

zoney! said:

But, how often can you really have a good conversation on the importance or meaning of the song "desire"? :shrug:

I was told by a college senior (female) last night that "Bono is hot for his age. I mean, I wouldn't do him, but he is hot. My roommate might do him though."

I laughed.

:lol:

zoney! said:

I laughed.

Once i was in a chat room (different site) where they were talking about someone they thought was hot and i said "bono is hot" and a girl said "eww"

can't say i agree though.

Back
Top Bottom