Its Officially all about dear SlapNutz

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

vBulletin Message
Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails through this board. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help.

:scream:

Man you people are sick!! :mad:

Yes I can see it now

Dear SlapNutz,
Hi, I'm an admin on the interference forums and there is a thread about you in It's Official. It seems all the girls are in love with you and would do anything if you would just post in this thread.

Thanks
Sicy

:|

:lol:

:tsk:

Sicy said:

Yes I can see it now

Dear SlapNutz,
Hi, I'm an admin on the interference forums and there is a thread about you in It's Official. It seems all the girls are in love with you and would do anything if you would just post in this thread.

Thanks
Sicy

YES! That's the idea Sicy.

:hyper:

For the record I was not drunk posting last night ... I was completely sober. And even in the cold light of day, I am steadfast in hoping that SlapNutz will post here.

5 stars *****

PS ... I think Zoney is jealous

Sicy said:

Yes I can see it now

Dear SlapNutz,

Thanks
Sicy

:|

:lol:

:tsk:

Dear Sicy: thank you for your message; I confess that my alter has drawn all of this unwanted attention for which I am not worthy, therefore, I choose not to respond ...

Signed,

Slapnut.

Back
Top Bottom