Its Officially all about dear SlapNutz

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought you were right at home with him. At least, that´s what your "Location" says...

There are many jungles.. the jungle in Nicaragua makes you aware of things. It is more real. The city jungle is completely different.

Crabby? No... I just don´t get your point.

If you´re at home with SlapNutz, why don´t you know where he is? I´m just wondering. Or do you mean you would like to be at home with SlapNutz? Do you mean you´re spending your day dreaming how great it would be to be at home with SlapNutz?

Imo that´s ok. Daydreaming is a good thing to do. Your location seems to be the place where you dream to be, not where you are.

It´s just not as real as the jungle, you know.

Now if SlapNutz came to your home and gave you a huge kiss, would this be a satisfying experience?

Here´s another teddy for you by the way
puppy.gif

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:
There are many jungles.. the jungle in Nicaragua makes you aware of things. It is more real. The city jungle is completely different.

Crabby? No... I just don´t get your point.

If you´re at home with SlapNutz, why don´t you know where he is? I´m just wondering. Or do you mean you would like to be at home with SlapNutz? Do you mean you´re spending your day dreaming how great it would be to be at home with SlapNutz?

Imo that´s ok. Daydreaming is a good thing to do. Your location seems to be the place where you dream to be, not where you are.

It´s just not as real as the jungle, you know.

Now if SlapNutz came to your home and gave you a huge kiss, would this be a satisfying experience?

Home is where the heart is, Hipster.

:angry:

Back
Top Bottom