It's Officially About Your Proclivities

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I tried once to do the alphabetical order thing with my cd's. I got really pissed off with it at about J when I kept finding more and realised they would never stay in order anyway.
My Bond dvd's however MUST be in year order.
I can rarely sleep with a blanket or doona. Even in winter. I love my doona but I get so hot, I throw it off. In summer, anything more than a sheet that only covers my stomach would drive me insane. I hate being covered. Polar opposite of many people.

I am getting extremely pissed off right now with all the typos I am making as I type. Does that count? I hate typing at a certain speed only to realise I have screwed up every second word.

Arggghhhhhhhh.

I dont know if this counts either, but I have this weird and just plain annoying habit of needing to know what the temperature is. Mainly in summer. Perhaps I was a frustrated weather girl in a past life. I also have a virtually unhealthy obsession with knowing the state of all bushfires in the greater Sydney area. Again only i summer and I think that is based on the fact that I grew up in the bush where it is a necessity to be in the know about such things.

*edits to fix MORE typos. :mad: I need help.
:mad:

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :mad:

Last edited:
I'm a freak

I don't sit on or lie in my bed without changing my clothes if I just came from outside the house. :uhoh:

If there's no restroom nearby to wash my hands, I use my right hand to handle money so I can use my left for food or to touch my face, 'cause you know, money's uh...dirty. :reject: Hand gels don't seem to really to their job.

I have to write dates in this format - dd/mm/yyyy and time in 24H. Been so used to that since college.

Last edited:
I always think I left some appliance on and the house is going to burn down when im at school and it will all be my fault.

I always check my bed for spiders.

I hate untidy bedrooms

when i hole punch pages in school I hate if the holes are not perfect :crack:

I slice my thumbs open on hot chocolate containers

it's a deep cut, I realized this morning

now that it's all cleared up

I do the alphabatized Cd thing to, only slightly differently....bands I'm currently into at the top--like U2, Coldplay, etc and chron. those...so U2 - Boy...Pop, then Coldplay Parachutes--AROBTTH, etc.

I have to have to have to set my alarm three times each night. I look at the set time first, turn it on, look at the set time again, turn it off, look at the set time again (checking to make sure it DOES say AM) and then turn it on again...

I went through a phase for years where I had to look under my bed and in my closet for robbers every night...and I slept with my shades slightly open so I could see outside, and I never turned my back to the window in case a robber broke in....weird...

If I do something funny to one side of my body, the same MUST be done to the other....like if I'm walking and my left foot shuffles, I have to make the right one shuffle to....or if my right hip cracks, I can't rest until the left one cracks too. I think it's a reflex after all those years of dance, where EVERYTHING had to be even.

I also WILL not touch the handle of the toilet in a public bathroom. I will try to avid touching the seat for any reason as well. I'll flush with my foot. It's so dirty.

I also touch my hair...a lot. And if I'm talking to someone, I always stand on my toes.

i have to turn on the lights before i enter a room because i used to be really scared of the dark ( and i still kind of am ). i just noticed recently that i still do it the same way i did it when i was little.

:coocoo:

he appears very rarely. and when he does we wish he would go away.

thereisnopointindelayingthereisnopointindelaying
itwillcomeout soon enough

i hate being in a bathroom stall when the toilet flushing

which can complicate things.

you should invent a wireless flusher to go with your wireless house

kobayashi said:
i hate being in a bathroom stall when the toilet flushing

which can complicate things.

how does that work kobesan?

I only have one and that is that I have to click my mouse regularely even though there's nothing to click.

DrTeeth said:
I only have one and that is that I have to click my mouse regularely even though there's nothing to click.

That would drive me insane, Mr Teeth.

-I have to check the mailbox like umpteenth times after I mail something, in case it "got lost".

-I brush off my comforter with a lint brush at least 5 times a day/night, even if I've gotten every last bit of cat hair off of it.

-All the stuff in my room has to be straight and or neat, and if it's the slightest bit out of place I have to fix it (I've even gotten out of bed at times to fix a crooked poster I had just put up!!!). My friends used to wait till I was out of my room, move stuff around, then wait to see how long it took me to notice it. :crazy:

-My computer monitor has to be pristine at all times....like, just now I noticed there's a tiny fingerprint on the corner so this means I'll be cleaning it after this post

hi my name is Iris and i am a freak...:wave:

• I have to take a shower around 7:30PM everynight.
  • I have to have my baby blanket and baby pillow somewhere on my bed with me everytime i go to bed :reject:
  • I have to check my locks on my doors at least 10 times before going to bed :|
  • I triple check my stove to make sure it is turned off before i go to bed or leave my apartment
  • i obess over email's. *i thank work for this* :mad:
  • i cannot fly with out the following cd's
  • Coldplay - Parachutes
  • U2 - UF

lol, here we go

Checking locks too, especially if I'm home alone. And if I leave the house, I ALWAYS press the handle to extra-check the door after I locked them.

Checking more-than-necessary to replies in threads here.

Setting up the alarm clock in the evening, then after I turn it off in the morning keep checking if it's really turned off. I ALWAYS wake up earlier and then I turn the lights on/off to see how much time I have left before it's time to get dressed.

Closing drawers in various rooms, keeping chairs aligned to the edge of the table more-than-necessary too.

edit: checking the little computer picture in the bottom of the screen to see how long I've been on the internet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom