It's officially aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
Right now I feel like :crazy: :crack: :no: and :der: all rolled into one...I have just spent the last hour at Toys R Us! Remind me never to go into a Toys R Us 3 days before Christmas! That place is insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sick of toy stores

Being bumped into

Screaming kids

Malls

Crazy drivers

No parking places

Lines that go on forever

Spending more money than I have

:no:

I just ate about 10 twizzler's in the last 5 minutes that I got at Toys R Us...I'm probably going to get sick, lol.

but

I'm officially done Christmas shopping! YAY :dance:

Now I just have to clean my apartment today :|

Merry Christmas :wave:

Last edited:
I just spent the last 3 hours napping :yawn:

I was more worn out than I thought I was after 2 days of shopping...I'm not much of a shopping person to being with

Have I cleaned my apartment?

noooooo....parents are coming up on Tuesday....

Have I finished wrapping presents?

noooooo

I am doing a load of laundry now, so I guess that's something

It was about an hour ago that I realized I hadn't eaten anything all day...except Twizzlers :lol: ....I just made myself a veggie burger in the microwave

I'm :yawn: and I just want to take a shower and go to bed...

I always say next year I'm gonna do better, have everything all planned out, not wait till the last minute....but that never happens :scream:

Last edited:
I was actually buying a gift for my friend's son who was born on Christmas eve last year....they're having a party for him this year on Christmas eve :cute:

I finished shopping today... gawd, what a relief! And nary a toy store in sight for this Oodle - I mainly stuck to Borders, Linens-n-things, Pottery Barn and Restoration Hardware. :hyper:

I have one more gift to buy.

And it's my turn to clean the bathroom. :scream: I won't even get to enjoy the cleanliness of it after, as I'll be leaving town on Tuesday. :angry:

Sicy said:
Hey aBeL Icelle is bored. :wave:

I think Sicy was bored when she replied that too :cute:

*notices the spelling of aBeL....a sign of boredom :sexywink:

Walkron said:
Are presents necessary after we find out Santa Claus is not real??:eyebrow:

:tsk: Not in front of the B-O-N-O-C-H-I-C-K.

I got it, gheto. I wrote a three page poem on that in terza rima in high school :eek:verachieverwhoprobablyjustspelledachievewrong:

well it did there when I replied with a quote, but I mean up above, it says : tsk : and not a smilie (without the spaces), at least on my computer :shrug:

does this make any sense or am I just a :reject:

don't answer that :der:

ABEL said:
well it did there when I replied with a quote, but I mean up above, it says : tsk : and not a smilie (without the spaces), at least on my computer :shrug:

does this make any sense or am I just a :reject:

don't answer that :der:

when I said don't answer that, I meant don't answer the part about me being a :reject: not the original question :der:

what I really mean is answer the original question why the smilie doesn't show up :banghead:

ABEL said:

Does this one show up?

Maybe you clicked disable smilies by mistake.

30.gif

Back
Top Bottom