It's Officially a Very U2-ey Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bbug

Acrobat
U2 rocks my cotton socks, as mona would say.

THINGS THAT REMIND ME OF U2 IN DAILY LIFE

I wanna see that Bloody Sunday movie, it's supposed to be good....

My Spanish oral presentacion. One of the guys in my group was wearing this straw hat, reminiscent of Bono during the POP era.

My computer is broken (AGAIN!!), which means I have to use these in the lab...which means that I was here singing "somedays are better than others" alone at like 5 this morning.

There was a guy with bad hair who yelled a snerky comment at me yesterday. The bad hair part reminded me of some of Adam's more adveturous 'dos back in the day...except adam will always be purtier than this guy. Anyway...

What about y'all??

i just had a u2-ey moment. i was getting my hair colored and cut, and while the stylist was straightening it i was drooling over this really cute boy next to me. :drool: i was also eavesdropping on his conversation with his stylist and he started talking about bono. he had seen him with oprah walking down the street. the cute boy and his stylist decided that bono seemed like a very nice guy. i almost jumped him. :|

Other day my mom and I were shopping and we were talking about U2 and my mom goes "Okay enough talking about U2" and right as she said that "Kite" came on over the PA System and we both started cracking up and singing to it!!:yes:

I dreamt of U2 last night. :reject: It was strange. I was back in highschool, in a classroom and they performed for us. :laugh: Actually, it was just Bono performing. He was singing (duh), but The Edge and Larry were just sitting in one corner watching. :scratch: Adam was nowhere in sight. And my supposed classmates had no reaction to Bono's performance (he was singing "The Fly" acappella :D, BTW)! :tsk: I ran to get my camera, came back and...woke up. :mad:

Last edited:
When I woke up and turned on my TiVo this morning, a preview of the Slane Castle tv special was there. I watched it. :happy:

Oh yeah.. almost fergot..

When I was eating lunch today, Bono's diary in Africa was on MTV. I watched that too :lol:

Back
Top Bottom