It's Officially A Valentine's Morning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nbcrusader

Blue Crack Addict
Got up with the kids today. Our mission - cook my wife breakfast in bed. I asked the kids what she would like for breakfast. Fortunately, they both replied pancakes (I was worried my daughter would suggest Lucky Charms). My son add "Make it a red, heart-shaped pancake." So that's what we did.

I also added a couple of chocolate dipped strawberried (secretly stashed in the fridge) and a boquet of lillies (secretly stashed in the garage) and we all marched in the breakfast for my wife.

After breakfast, I made a game for my wife and kids. I hid 32 Valentines cards (I got a kids pack of "Hello Kitty" cards) for my wife in our family room. The kids helped my wife find all the card with laughs and giggles.

Then my wife opened each of the cards. I had written different things that I love about her on each card.

I think it went pretty well this morning. :up:

Our plans are on hold; my Valentine :heart: is feeling miserable. Seems that BAW caught a cold from the 16-year old; I noticed yesterday following our roadtrip from Lake Arrowhead that she was slightly pale and feeling warm....

Right now she's resting comfortably; I've provided her with all the necessities and fluids she'll need for today...she's sorry that she ruined "my plans"... :lol: I've had to remind her that every day is Valentine's Day with her... :)

Plan B - I am now able to finish some reports (when I get outta here...right.) and then go to my cousin's wedding reception alone... I will cancel plans for dinner...anyone want to buy my reservation at the Anaheim White House (check the web)???? dinner at 6...oh well...Happy Valentine's Day everyone...! :wave:

hepee faluntymes dae hewmees
cupid.jpg

Back
Top Bottom