It's Officially: A Skunk!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nbcrusader

Blue Crack Addict
Over the past couple of weeks, we have been tormented by the smell of a skunk. Since we have no air conditioning and must leave the windows open to cool the house, a skunk can make the evening most unpleasant.

Yesterday, my wife called an animal control company. They set two traps in our backyard. This morning, one of the traps had captured the skunk!

It will be nice to keep all our windows open at night again....

As I left my work parking lot last night, I watched one traverse the driveway out of the parking lot.

I was afraid that if I flashed my birghts, it would spray my car. :uhoh:

nbcrusader said:
Over the past couple of weeks, we have been tormented by the smell of a skunk. Since we have no air conditioning and must leave the windows open to cool the house, a skunk can make the evening most unpleasant.

Yesterday, my wife called an animal control company. They set two traps in our backyard. This morning, one of the traps had captured the skunk!

It will be nice to keep all our windows open at night again....

im still stuck at the no air conditioning comment

:lmao:

Ugh! Skunks stink! I remember one time I was camping with my family and a damn skunk approached our tent area. We were pretty freaked, but the critter left with no harm. That was not a pleasant experience.

:hmm: This made my realize I have never seen a live skunk in my entire life.

I got sprayed by a skunk in my backyard once. No lie.

It was not fun, at all.

I've smelled them, unfortunatly. I've seen dead ones. And my dog got sprayed once. I've just never seen one that is still alive. Don't think I want to, either. :huh:

When I wa sin High School up in Michigan years ago I was heading out to catch the bush when I heard something. . .a skuck right there frozen looking at me. Poor thing was cute as can be but I ran the other way. . .it went to the bus stop so we all waited down the road. . .the driver yelled at us until we informed her of our little friend.

I am so bloody thankful I didn't get sprayed.

I'd stink more than I already do. . .lol.

MySuicidalTurtle said:

I am so bloody thankful I didn't get sprayed.

I was gonna say, "Are you sure that you didn't get sprayed?" But then you had to add...

I'd stink more than I already do. . .lol.

Come on, how am I supposed to insult you if you beat me to it? :mad:

Hey, remember that game Kerplunk? With the red plastic sticks and marbles? Genius! I want to play now. Where is it? I bet my sister has it. She has all the good stuff. Like Scrabble and bunny fur.

. . .I bet they are. That's why you should keep your sticks and balls in protected and secure places.

Anyways, that game took forever to play and had the build up ofa Jenga.

PUNK.

I'm mad that you thought of punk before I did.

Shrunk.

"It shrinks?"

"Like a frightened turtle!"

Or a suicidal one. Whatever.

Back
Top Bottom