It's officially a question for the ladies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cajun

Acrobat
Ok here is something I've always wanted to know. What's with girls always taking their guys boxers? Seriously it has to be like some weird female ritual or something

i would always steal my ex's t-shirts(boxers didnt exist in his wardrobe). for me, it was his presence in his shirt. in the past it always gave me some feeling of comfort and security. ok, im just babbling. time for me to go nana.

daisybean said:
:yes: to what Icelle said...there is a level of comfort wearing your man's clothes.

That is so true daisyB.

Once, (I have BC syndrome lately lol, but not as funny of course :D ) I got up for work and realised the nightmare of not having clean duds had come true. Not one pair of clean underware to be found. After 10 minutes of debating and pondering and odd silences, I announced to the then bf, now husband, that I would have to wear his. He gave me a pained look, I returned a pained look and ventured the Rio's.

Utter comfort. What perfection in fit. I was so comfortable all day I let my friendlier colleagues all know I was wearing manpants. It surprised me how many said they wore their men's undies as well.

:up:

This would explain why she is always taking mine then. Soon I'm going to have to go buy more :lol:

Back
Top Bottom