It's officially a Pop chop!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
That's right, I know it's not PLEBA. But I want everyone to know that I have fallen in love with Bono's Pop chop thanks to some very nice girls on PLEBA. This is a big deal for me since I never used to like it. For the first time ever, I have a Pop avatar and sig. I am so excited about this I wanted to make an official announcement.

Last edited:
and just when I opened this thread "True Tears Of Joy" started to play on windows media player :up:

Im a bit too old for drooling but he does look rather fetching in the last night on earth clip :up:

You know the bit, where their all walking towards Burroughs and the cameras focusing on all of their bottoms at once. :ohmy:

I would like to add that I fancy prawns/shrimps hence my avatar.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing my joy everybody! :wave:

Beli if you're pregnant you aren't too old to drool. You have to be older than that before your salivary glands dry up ;) I'm no teenager myself. I'm 34 and have 3 kids :ohmy: LNOE is still a bit too bald for me, he looks too funky in it. But I would have to take that look over your shrimp and prawns;) I like the IGWSHA and the Please videos, and that interview with the orange background on my sig :drool: Those are some of the the pics I can't stop staring at and I love so much. IGWSHA, he is so hot with that sexy chopped hair and that leather jacket and that face with no shades. I can't stop watching it. :love:

Last edited:
Adam is the only band member I've never found physically attractive :reject:

You should come to PLEBA on Tuesdays, Adam RSOC meeting day.

There are several 30 somethings, and even a few 40 somethings there. And the young girls are cool too. I hope you'll come by sometime! :wave:

Yeah, that happens a lot. I am known for changing my sig and avatar every few days. So people make a comment about it and then it makes no sense later, but I usually leave it up until the thread drops. But this one came back to life! Give my slow computer time and I'll put the Pop chops back, but then somebody in PLEBA said they liked my kitty! So maybe I'll just come back here and post what the sig looked like so it will always be here. I was going to change the kitty one because it doesn't look right since only half shows up (and once I change it again that will make no sense :laugh: :crack: )

Back
Top Bottom