It's officially a Poll: should I stay home or go to fencing class tonite?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Should I go to fencing class tonite?

• Yes, stay home...don't over do it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, go to class...you lazy bum

Votes: 11 100.0%

• Total voters

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
It's officially a poll!

As some of you may know, I hurt my baby toe a week or so ago when I stubbed it on the wall :scream: I'm still not sure if I actually broke it or just maybe a hairline fracture, or just a bad bruise.

Last week I didn't go to fencing class cuz it hurt so much :sad:

It's feeling much better today tho :happy: Just this week it started feeling a lot better where it doesn't hurt every time I walk.

The fencing class is kinda intense...starting off with jump rope in one place, then jogging while jumping rope, then all kinds of stretching exercises, and then the fencing itself which involves a lot of foot work.

So, should I go to fencing class tonite? But what if I re-injur or aggravate my toe again? or should I sit out one more week?

I'm kinda thinking I should sit out one more week, even tho I really want to go, and I don't want to fall further behind in the class, but my toe does hurt still but just when I bump it a certain way.

:shrug:

Last edited:
I voted yes.

I was going to take fencing....but it didn't count towards my degree plan.
Since when do you not have to have PE credits?!??!?!
:angry:

hehe, I see you changed your sig Kelly! Tired of explaining what the 6months or 8months was for? lol

hey! you're going to Texas too! where?

I am going to Houston and maybe Galveston(sp?) and I might be going to Dallas to see my sister's in laws!!!

and yes I got tired of explaining the 6mos :laugh: someone asked me if I was pregnant when it said 8mos!! :lmao:

come to Dallas! :hyper: maybe we could go out to eat or something? :happy:

haha, yeah I remember when someone asked if you were pregnant :laugh:

yea I really want to go to Dallas bc I have never been there but I dont know if my sister's work schedule will permit her to go to Dallas. So right now Dallas is a big maybe and definately if I go to Dallas, you and I will meet up for sure!!!

I've asked before in another thread when do I get to meet Boomchaa, and you never replied :sad:

I'd love to have dinner sometime with Boomchaa! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom