It's officially a poll about nipples.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Do you have pierced nipples?

• Yeah.

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Oh ow. Oh hell no.

Votes: 30 81.1%
  • Maybe. You'll have to come and check for yourself. :sexywink:

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
i don't have any piercings. well i used to have peirced ears when i was a kid, but they've long since closed up.

*wonders why martha was thinking about pierced nipples on the escelator* :wink:

Nup. Will be breastfeeding soon so I have huge mutant nipples at the moment that are quite artistic in a "what the hell is that?" kinda way. I dont need a sunburst. :|

Im more likely to get a tatoo than a piercing.

I have just had a mental blank in regards to the spelling of 'tatoo'. I mean to spell it in a body art kind of a way - NOT the kind of way that would imply Im on the hunt for a lone piper. :wink:

You thinking of getting one Martha?
Once the pain subsides, it could be, well......:shifty:

The whole idea of Prince Alberts and whatever the boobie ones are called is something I dont think I'd ever get too 'close' to.

:slant:

Claw I'd ask where you AREN'T pierced, as you have a nose stud/ring too, yeah?...Or is it eyebrow lol..
But please dont answer my almost question :shifty:

I know a girl with both her nipples pierced.
Having my ears pierced is enough for me, sometimes I go through a period when I want to pierce my tongue but then I catch a grip of myself. :D

I saw a bloke at the shops yesterday who had two little studs (or maybe one long one) at the base of his neck at the back. ie the bit just below the hair line if you have really short hair. Two little silver balls just sitting there. Man that looked dangerous. :ohmy:

My social anthropology tutor has one of those piercings that stretches his ear lobe so when you look at it you can see through this giant hole in his ear and look at the wall behind him, it also swings about a lot and hits the side of his face. It's horrible.

i have a pierced naval. and i am seriously considering pierced nipples. i'd have to be under major stress for that one tho.

I don't want to know how I would function in every day life if I had more holes in me

i'm terrified of nipple rings. they totally freak me out. it took enough out of me just getting my navel pierced. :|

genital piercings scare me more. again, major stress would have to be a factor....

Back
Top Bottom