It's officially a poll about nipples.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Do you have pierced nipples?

• Yeah.

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Oh ow. Oh hell no.

Votes: 30 81.1%
  • Maybe. You'll have to come and check for yourself. :sexywink:

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
ehh, no more percings for me. i tried to get a third hole in each ear, but i got a blood blister behind one and i had to let them grow back. so now i'm not sure i want to get it done again.

i think i'll just get tattoo #5.

nbcrusader said:
I just don't see how it could be sexy.... :|

I dated a guy who had his nipples pierced and even though that's not my type of thing, I thought it was :drool:

However, most guys can't pull that off.

nbcrusader said:
I just don't see how it could be sexy.... :|

different people have different tastes..

i find piercings a turn on. i love it.

i had one guy in chat send me pics of his um...*coughgenitalpiercingcough*:ohmy: i totally thought he meant something else.

martha said:

Well, there's really only two things to think of whilst escalating: Is the can on this floor? And: Who here has pierced nipples?

who's that poking behind me?

I took my four year old daughter to get her ears pierced on Saturday. She was so brave, no tears, she just sat there and smiled. Me, I was thinking of getting a third set in my ears but I jammed. When we got home my other daughters (6 and 8yrs) told me they wanted to get their belly buttons pierced, I don't think they were kidding.:eek:

:ohmy: I couldn't get my nipples pierced :down:

I've got one piercing in each ear and they've been almost closing cos i'm too lazy to put on my earrings so I just put them on like every week or so. I couldn't imagine having anything else pierced cos it'd close right away

I'd like a tattoo tho :yes:

the Cajun says pierce those nipples ladies. Seriously I find pierced nipples very hot and or genitals

My girlfriend is giving thought to getting hers pierced

I do not have pierced nipples but I gently tugged on a friend's once and he liked it. Does that count?

I saw a nipple being pierced on TV in 1983 and I am still scarred from the experience. Can I sue somebody?

I think nipples would be the very last part of my body I'd get pierced. I just don't like the way they look, in general. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom