it's officially a poll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

_

• crayons

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • flashlight

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • used bubble gum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • pin cushion

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • yo-yo

• pizza with sardines

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • doggie biscuits

• pez

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
by the way....ABEL has started more threads than anyone on Interference....with her 11,000+ posts, and my 10,600+ posts, it would be nearly impossible to not post often in the same places.

:shrug:

I don't care.

Someone else addressed me in this thread...thinking I "follow you around." Well, as top thread creator, it is hard for someone to NOT seem like they "follow ABEL around."

Am I not communicating this clear...I thought that's what I stated above.

Last edited:
ok, maybe I put that wrong. You don't follow her around, but nearly everytime you venture into one of her many threads and most of the time you don't like it. Fine. Everyone has different likes and dislikes. There are people who I think are boring/dislike/whatever, but I don't find it necessary to point it out to them and make other rude comments to them all the time. It's fine if you don't like her threads, but it's not alright for you to make rude comments to her all the time when she there is nothing offensive in her threads and she hasn't done anything to you. I don't like to stick my nose into other people's business and rarely do, but I'm tired of seeing this crap all the time.

I would also like to add that I don't have anything against you zoney or dislike you, and i don't want to start and type of fight/bad feeling between us, i just couldn't stand by and watch this kind of thing anymore.

actually i thought of putting silly string, but i decided not too :lol: :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom